There is more than one place in the world called Santa Maria. You could be looking for:
- Santa Maria (Cape Verde), on the island of Sal, Cape Verde
- Santa Maria (Catamarca), in Catamarca, Argentina.
- Santa Maria (Rio Grande do Sul), in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil.
- Santa Maria (California), in Santa Barbara County, on the Central Coast of Southern California.
- Santa Maria di Badia, a resort near Ancona, Marche in Italy
- *Santa Maria (island), an island in the Azores.
- Volcán Santa Maria, a volcano near Quetzaltenango in Guatemala.
- or any one of many churches all over the world.
||This article is a disambiguation page. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can help by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.