San Pedro Garza Garcia is a city in the Monterrey Metropolitan Area.
Mariano Escobedo Airport.50 minutes away from San Pedro.
Central Station 30 min away in downtown Monterrey
San Pedro is the most afluent neighboorhood in all of Latin America.
In 1996 was declared "Pride of Mexico". It's the equivalent of
Beverly Hills or Greenwich CT.
The whole county is easy to get around, there is no metro in
this area, but plenty of taxis and buses.
- Centro Cultural Alfa, Ave. Roberto Garza Sada #1000 Fracc. Carrizalejo, . Large interactive science and history museum features an educational playscape outdoors an OMNIMAX (IMAX) theatre, expansive gardens, an astronomical observatory that is open certain evenings, and an impressive array of hands-on experiments for future physicists.
Buying in San Pedro is equally enjoyable as shopping in Las Vegas or Rodeo Drive.
In Calzada San Pedro you will find famous designer stores like, Louis Vuitton, Zegna,
Palacio de Hierro, Versace, Fendi and plenty of other upscale shops.
Plus San Pedro counts with more than 4 local malls just in San Pedro County.
- Barroco, Río Tamazunchale 306, Col. del Valle, 8 335 2900. This bar hosts a variety of events including live music, book-signings, and fashion shows.
- Nirvana Rock Joint, Real San Agustin 100 (outside of Plaza Fiesta San Agustin), 81 8368 4630, . Features 80's, 90's and some recent music. Good selection of beer, liquor, and appetizers. Free breathalyzer test- ask the bouncer for a safe taxi if you can't drive.
- Antarisuites Valle, Rio Danubio 400 Ote., (81) 8174-0000, . Flashy 90s contemporary style hotel. Spacious, clean rooms, well equipped. Quiet side street location. 5-10 minutes to downtown.
- Ibis Monterrey Valle, Av. Lazaro Cardenas 3000, Tel: (81) 8133-5050, . Modern economical hotel, clean rooms at rates of about US$44 (Dec. 2007). An excellent choice for the budget traveler.
- Novotel Monterrey Valle, Av. Lazaro Cardenas 3000, Tel: (81) 8133-8133, . Contemporary hotel on busy thoroughfare. Nice swimming pool, large lobby bar restaurant, loud decor, platform beds, free valet parking.
- Presidente InterContinental Monterrey, Jose Vasconcelos 300 Ote., Tel: (81) 8368-6000. First-class hotel in busy Garza-Garcia area. Nice swimming pool. Sunday brunch.
- Quinta Real Monterrey, Diego Rivera 500, (81) 8368-1000, . Most luxurious hotel in Monterrey. Gourmet dining rooms, classic architecture, concierge, valet parking, courtyard swimming pool. Location next to Plaza Fiesta San Agustin shopping mall. 5-10 minutes to downtown.
- Radisson Casa Grande, Av. Lazaro Cardenas 3620, Tel: (81) 8133-0800, . Modern, new hotel offering spacious rooms.