San Pedrillo is a ranger station is at the northwest side of in Corcovado National Park in Costa Rica.
- San Pedrillo is best reached from the town of Drake.
- There are many small charter boats that can take you.
- The walk from Drake is approximately six hours. Along the walk is a beautiful little beach with two small rock islands called Playa San Josecito.
- Please note that the trail from San Pedrillo to Sirena is permanently closed.
- A very pretty waterfall on the grounds.
Wear lightweight quick dry clothing it is hot & humid there
- Make sure to bring your own food and carry out your trash.
- Camping facilities on site.