Saint-Constant is a city in Montérégie.
- CIT Rousillon connects Saint-Constant (via twin city Delson) to Montreal. The bus service's French-only website gives further information. 
- CIT Rousillon has several city routes that also connect Saint-Constant to nearby Sainte-Catherine and Delson.
- Exporail (The Canadian Railway Museum), 110, rue Saint-Pierre, ☎ 450 632-2410, . Exporail. the Canadian Railway Museum offers historical trains, train rides, an old station and other historical exhibits. An interesting introduction to Canadian railway history. (45,-74) edit
- Exporail, 110, rue Saint-Pierre, ☎ 450 632-2410
- Loblaws Delson, 31, rue Georges-Gagné, Delson, QC J5B 2E4, ☎ 450-638-5041, . M- Th 8 a.m.-9 p.m.; F-Sa 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Su 1 p.m.-9 p.m.. Central (Ontario & Quebec) quality Canadian supermarket chain. Good for groceries and/or snacks. Sells "President's Choice" specialty products. (45,-73) edit