|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Sagamihara is a city in Kanagawa. There are about 700,000 people in the city. It merged into one from four smaller towns.
Visitors reach Sagamihara on the JR Yokohama Line at Kobuchi, Fuchinobe, Yabe, or Sagamihara stations.
- Sagami Lake. A popular spot to see summer fireworks.
- Myougen-Temple(妙現寺）, Kanagawa Sagamihara Yabe2-14-20 (Yabe), ☎ 042-752-3543. 11 minutes' walk from the station. This temple was built in 1598. edit
- Sagamihara north park,, 2368-1Shimokuzawa,Sagamihara,Kanagawa.. Displays flowers during all four seasons edit
- Tsukui lake, ., Tsukuityo,Sagamihara,Kanagawa. Contains a large lake in which fishing is permitted. There are flower markets, an observatory, and a mountain named Shiroyama. Mount Shiroyama is easily climbed because it's only 375 meters high. In early April, this is a popular spot for cherry blossom festivals and picnics. edit
- Garou Museum-Paris（画廊美術館パリ）, Kanagawa Sagamihara-shi Sagamihara4-10-17 (Sagamihara), ☎ 042-759-4771. 11 minutes' walk from the station. 'Garou' means 'place where many works of art are kept'. This is the only art museum in Sagamihara. edit
- Tanamukaihara ruins(田名向原遺跡),. date back to 20,000 years ago. These are the oldest ruins in Japan. There is an historical museum nearby where you can learn about the area's history and culture. An old residence has been restored in the outdoor exhibition. edit
- Sagamitana takatabashi(水郷田名高田橋). Sagamihara Riveris clean and safe enough to play in, and is a popular spot for riverside barbecueing. Some local events are held there, such as the carp-shaped streamer/flag/windsock festival in May. These fish-shaped windsocks are made from cloth. At the height of the festival, and estimated 1,200 carp windsocks swim in the sky above Sagamihara. edit
- Kanuma park(鹿沼公園). contains a duckpond also frequented by swans. The park also contains a mock road where children can learn the rules of the road while riding their bicycles or go-carts. The park is a popular spot for picnicking during the cherry blossom season in early April; flower affecionados will also enjoy the park's hydrangea bushes during the rainy season. edit
- Fuchinobe park(淵野辺公園). contains an indoor pool called the Ginga Arena. The pool is divided into a shallow area and a deeper area. In wintertime the pool becomes a skating rink. The park is also home to the Sagamihara Stadium, in which pro baseball and high school basketball games are played. edit
- Utaundamura（うたうんだ村）, Kanagawa Sagamihara-shi Sagamihara Ekimae-biru 3F 4F (Sagamihara), ☎ 0066-967-91018. This is Karaoke place. It takes 3minutes walk from the station. It is free to call it. *<do name="CHAMP SAP" alt="" address="SAP Sagamihara 2F,7-10-18,Sagamihara,Sagamihara, Kanagawa" directions="" phone=" 042-786-6370" hours="10:00-2:00/Fri,Sat 10:00-4:00/Sun-Thu, National holiday" price="$20~" lat="" long=""> editYou can play darts and Karaoke there. If you dont want to move to there from another place, you can have party also. You can have dinner in there.
- iworld, 1-2-1,Chu-o,Sagamihara,Kanagawa, ☎ 042-758-1111, . 10:00-22:00 Open throughout the year. edit The ground floor has food shops, game shops, and a food court. IWorld also has Pachinko (a type of mechanical gambling machine). The first floor is the "fashion floor" where watches, clothes, and jewelry are sold. There is also a recycle shop (thrift store). There is an Internet cafe on the second floor.
- Sumibiyakinikusyuka Gyuukaku 042-704-7729 5 minutes from Sagamihara Station's south exit.
- Prier & Cafe Corretto 3 minutes from Hashimoto Station's south exit. These are two shops combined. Prier is a cake shop; Cafe Corretto is a cafe. They have a take-away cake service. At night, the shops' lighting is considerably reduced, so the shops have distinctly different atmospheres at suppertime compared to daytime.
- Domadoma 042-730-3831 2 minutes from Sagamihara Station. Typical chain izakaya.
- Torafugutei 042-751-5629 3 minutes from Sagamihra Station
- Yokohamatennkadori 042-730-3422 3 minutes from Sagamihara Station
- Syoya（庄や）, Kanagawa Sagamihara-shi Sagamihara 3-1-1 (Sagamihara), ☎ 042-751-1481. It takes 3 minutes walk from the station. edit
- Kuimonya wan(くいもん屋わん）, Kanagawa Sagamihara-shi Sagamihara3-2-4 Ebisubiru 2,3F (Sagamihara), ☎ 042-730-2220. 5 minutes' walk from the station 3000-3500. edit
- Lovers' Rock, SK Building 2F,5-7-9,Sagamihara,Sagamihara,Kanagawa, ☎ 042-750-5080. 18:00-5:00/Mon-Sat 18:00-24:00/Sun. $25-$35/pp. edit Bar Attendant will show you performance.
- Dining Bar ouvrir, RS Sagamihara B1F,4-5-3 Sagamihara, Sagamihara, Kanagawa, ☎ 042-730-5755. 12:00-14:30/lunch 18:00-24:00/dinner Tuesday off. $20~. editContains a large aquarium done up in blue and black. This dining bar has a good selection of wines.
- Buzz, Daiichi Okawa building 1F, 4-7-1 Sagamihara,Sagamihara, Kanagawa, ☎ 042-852-3698. 17:30-3:00/Sun-Thu 17:30-5:00/Fri,Sat. $20~$40. edit Known for its cheese fondue, this restaurant stocks 20 kinds of imported beer and has a big screen for watching sports.
- Amusement Bar Gaps, 2-10-1 Sagamihara,Sagamihara, Kanagawa, ☎ 042-810-0567. 18:00-5:00. $25~. edit
- Sagamihara Oriental Hotel （相模原オリエンタルホテル）, Kanagawa Sagamihara-shi Sagamihara 4-1-2 (Sagamihara), ☎ 042-769-1100. 5 minutes' walk from the station. edit