São Paulo : Brooklin and Campo Belo
Brooklin and Campo Belo are neighborhoods in São Paulo.
For most of the past century, these neighborhoods of the South Zone were calm and residencial, strong influenced by German immigrants who lived in little ranchs. On the 60s and 70s however, the constant expansion of the city on a northeast-southwest direction made the region become the new point for business, hotels and residencial launches. Some of the only-housing streets have become home to residencial high rises and the whole area around Avenida Engenheiro Luís Carlos Berrini, and paralell Avenida Marginal Pinheiros are now packed with top class office buildings.
- Stations Morumbi and Berrini of Line 9 - Esmeralda.
- Future stations Brooklin and Campo Belo of linha 5 - Purple.
- Buses that drive around avenidas Engenheiro Luís Carlos Berrini, Santo Amaro, Vereador José Diniz, dos Bandeirantes, Roberto Marinho and Roque Petroni Jr.
- Octavio Frias de Oliveira bridge, known as Ponte Estaiada.
- D&D, Av. das Nações Unidas, 12.551, tel. 11 3043 9000. Shopping de decoração e design. 
- Etna, Av. Eng. Luiz Carlos Berrini, 2001. Mega loja de decoração.
- Morumbi Shopping, Av. Roque Petroni Júnior, 1089, tel. 11 4003-4132. 
- Shopping Market Place, Av. Dr. Chucri Zaidan, 902, tel. 11 3048-7000. 
- Cabaret, Rua Quintana, 765, tel. 11 5505-6886.
- Manga Rosa, Rua Guararapes, 1754, tel. 11 5507-3938.
- Museum, Rua James Joule, 65, tel. 11 5507-3650.
- Oasis Collections, ☎ +55 11 3042 9086 (email@example.com), . A portfolio of handpicked homes and apartments that include concierge service and full guest support. Recently awarded Top Villa Provider by Condé Nast Traveler. edit
- Grand Hyatt, Avenida das Nações Unidas, 13.301, tel. 11 6838-1234. 
- Hilton Hotel, Avenida das Nações Unidas, 12.901, tel. 11 6845-0000. 
- Ibis Morumbi, Avenida Roque Petroni Junior, 800, Torre 1, tel. 11 3738-3800.