Rumford is a city in the River Valley area of the Lakes and Mountains region of Maine.
Rumford is located on Route 2 between Bethel and Farmington. It is also along the Scenic Route 17 between Jay and Rangeley. Visitors from the south can find Rumford at the Western end of Route 108.
- Shopper's Island- The entire business district is built on an island.
- Rumford Municipal Building (architecture)
- Hotel Harris (architecture)
- Strathglass Building (architecture)
- Mechanics Institute Building (architecture)
- Vietnam Memorial in Memorial Park at the end of Congress Street.
- Rumford Historical Society located in the Rumford Municipal Building
Rumford Information Booth
- Paul Bunyan Statue
- Pennacook (Rumford) Falls - Largest Vertical Drop east of Niagra Falls
- Edmund Sixtus Muskie Memorial - A leader in clean water legislation, former Senator and U.S. Secretary of State.
- Indian Sillhouettes by J. Eugene Boivin
Rumford Falls Village
- Rumford Library - One of the original Carnegie Libraries.
- Strathglass Park - A community built for the workers in the mill by Hugh Chisholm (architecture)
Rumford Center Village
- Rumford Museum at Lufkin School
- Rumford Settlement Marker
- Black Mountain of Maine - Nordic & Alpine Skiing, 39 Glover Rd., Phone: +1 207 364-8977, E-mail: BlackMtnofME@adelphia.net .
- Hosmer Field - Route 2 Rumford Falls Village
- Baseball, Football, Walking Trail, Picnic Tables, Horseshoe Pits, Hockey Rink, Skating Rink, River Access, Skateboard Street Course (Planned), BMX Course (Planned), Playground (Planned)
- Shopper's Island - Rumford Falls Village
- Secret Beneath - Intimate apparal
- Bartash's - Gifts, Card Store
- Carlisle - Clothing Store
- Stanley's - Furniture Store
- Treasures (on the island) - Gift Store
- Rumford Center
- East Rumford
- Teena's Restaurant
- Candlepin Cafe - Oxford Lanes
- Rumford Falls
- DiConzo's Ristorante - Congress Street
- River Valley Grill - Exchange Street
- Rumford House of Pizza - Congress Street
- King Wok - Congress Street
- Mountain Valley Variety (take out) - Route 2, Hancock St.
- Brian's Bistro - Hotel Harris, Shoppers Island
- Hotel Rumford - Canal St, Shopper's Island
- Eagle's Club - Rumford Avenue, Rumford Falls
- American Legion Hall - Congress St, Shopper's Island
- VFW - Waldo St, Rumford Falls
- BPO Elks - River St, Shopper's Island
- Linnell Motel & Restinn Conference Center - Prospect Ave, Just off Route 2 near McDonalds
- Blue Iris Motor Inn, Rumford Center
- Hotel Harris - Congress Street, Downtown Rumford Falls