Rozewie  is city in West Pomerania, Poland. It is situated at the coast of Pommerania at a wide sandy beach.
- The international Lech Walesa airport at Gdansk  or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport.
- From Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Reda and than just north to Wladyslawowo by the 216. From Wladyslawowo north west along the coast.
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula: