Rowy  is city in Pomorskie in Poland. It is situated at the coast of Pommerania at a wide sandy beach. The Slowinski Nationalpark with the biggest dunes in Europe starts east of Rowy.
The sea resort is not quite big, so you can easily walk on food or rent a bike.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula: