Not to be confused with Rosslare Harbour, which is situated 8km south of Rosslare village.
Rosslare is a seaside resort in County Wexford in south-east Ireland. It is situated 90 miles south of Dublin.
Rosslare has been a tourist resort for over 100 years. Billing itself the "Sunny South East", it prides itself on being the sunniest spot in Ireland, and records bear this out: Rosslare receives 300 hours more sunshine each year than the average place in Ireland. The long sandy strand attracts swimmers and families, while there are a number of good golf courses in the vicinity.
The port of Rosslare Harbour, 8km south of Rosslare village, is the primary ferry terminal for the south-east of Ireland. There are regular ferry sailings to France and Wales.
Stena line  operates a service to Fishguard daily and takes three and half hours,
(Departs from Rosslare 0900 & 21.00 and from Fishguard 14.30 and 02.45)
Irish Ferries  operates a service to Pembroke (Wales) and takes four hours. (Departs from Rosslare 08.45 & 21.00 and from Pembroke 14.45 & 02.45)
Irish ferries also goes to Cherbourg, France from February to December around three times a week.
Celtic Link Ferries' also serve Cherbourg three times a week each way on a year-round basis.
Irish Ferries  operates a service from Rosslare to Roscoff, France from end of April to end of Sept.
(Dep Rosslare 17.00 and arr 11.00 the next day & Dep Roscoff 18.30 and arr 11.00 the next day)
Irish rail  has 4 daily trains to Dublin (3 on Saturday & Sunday). The station in the resort village is called Rosslare Strand and that at the harbour is (funnily enough) Rosslare Harbour. Trains to Dublin start and terminate at the Harbour, while Rosslare Strand is the next station on the line.
Rental cars are available for hire. Dublin is accessed via the N25 to Wexford, then the N11. Waterford and Cork are reached via the N25.
- Golf - the famous and spectacular links course of Rosslare Golf Club . It has two 18 hole courses, available for non-members. Also St. Helens Bay Golf Club.
- Swimming - off Rosslare Strand. Between Rosslare Harbour and Carnsore Point is Carne Beach.
- Cycle - the flat south Wexford countryside is perfect for cycling.
- Fishing - off the local beaches. Deepsea fishing from nearby Kilmore Quay
- Birdwatching - much migratory bird activity around Rosslare Point on the flats of Wexford Bay. Also at the Saltee Islands (accessible from Kilmore Quay).
- Brady's Resteraunt, Rosslare Strand
- The Lobster Pot, Ballyfane, Carne Beach.
- La Marine, Kelly's Hotel
- Brady's, Strand Road (At the junction of Station Road and Strand Road), ☎ +353539132433. Excellent pub grub, Friendly service. edit
- The Bay Bar & Lounge, Cliff Road (Around the corner from Garda Station), ☎ +353539132340. Traditional Pub with Music every weekend. edit
- Kelly's Resort Hotel, .
- St. Margarets Beach Caravan & Camping Park, Lady`s Island, Rosslare Harbour, ☎ 00 353 53 9131169, . edit
- Kilmore Quay
- Carne Beach
- Hook Head
- JFK Arboretum
- National Heritage Park, Wexford town.