Rockland is a town in the South Shore region of Massachusetts.
Rockland is easily reached from Route 3, exiting onto Route 228 south. Routes 123 and 139 also serve the town.
- Rockland Ice Rink, 599 Summer St, ☎ 781-878-7500, . Public skating, hockey hour, ice rentals, skating lessons, and home to various hockey teams in the area. edit
- Not Just Seafood, 371 Union St., ☎ ''+1'' 781-871-4466, . Lunch, dinner. This restaurant in a small storefront is hosted by Chef Ray Fucillo, formerly chef at the Ritz Carlton in Boston. The imaginative menu has something for everyone, or Ray will cook something up to your specs if he has the ingredients. Focus here is on vibrant taste. dinner $18-$28. edit
- Kick Off Cafe, 929 Hingham St, ☎ 781-871-0545, . Kids always eat free in the Kick Off Cafe located on the second level of the Holiday Inn Rockland Hotel. Start your day off with a cup of coffee and a delicious breakfast. When you return in the evening, head back for a refreshing cocktail and classic American pub-style fare. edit
- Lukes Liquors, 167 Market St. (Rte 123), Phone: +1 781-878-0226, . Large 26,000 sq. ft. liquor store. You'll most likely find what you are looking for and more!
- Ninety-Nine Restaurant and Pub, 2 Accord Park Drive, ☎ (781) 871-4178, . edit
- Players Sports Bar, 86 VFW Drive, ☎ (781) 681-9999, . Daily specials, great sports bar atmosphere. edit
- Best Western Rockland, 909 Hingham Street, ☎ 781-871-5660 (fax: 781-871-7255), . Complimentary breakfast, high-speed internet access, video games, a fitness center. edit
- Comfort Inn Boston-Rockland, 850 Hingham St., Phone: +1 781-982-1000. $89-169
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Rockland, 929 Hingham St., ☎ 781-871-0545, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Rockland is located 30 minutes South of Boston. A great hub-and-spoke location between Boston and Plymouth, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Rockland is avaliable for all of your needs, whether for business or pleasure. Rates include complimentary parking and wireless internet. edit