Riviera Beach is a city in South Florida.
Riviera Beach is a harbor city located along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in Southeast Florida. The 75 degree weather is year around and makes the beaches great for sporting events.
- Imperial Transportation, 3114 45th Street, West Palm Beach, FL, ☎ 561-689-3663. *Airport Meet & Greet extra $10.00 *Service between 11:00pm to 6:00am extra $10.00 *Taxi charge $2.50 base plus $2.65 per mile. You can choose from Lincoln Town Cars, to Dodge Caravans, and wheel chair assessable vehicles.. edit
The #1 & #2 buses connect Riviera Beach with West Palm Beach. Transfer to the #44 bus to get to the Palm Beach Airport.
Several PalmTran routes serve the area: 
- Sailfish Marina Resort, ☎ 561-844-1724. 7am -9pm. Base for sightseeing tours $10-$30. edit
- Blue Water Powerboat Rentals, 200 East 13th St, ☎ 561-840-7470. 8AM-5:30PM. This place is great for rentals. You can rent from a Waverunner, Craig Cat to a 26' inch boat. They can take you on various tours and you even can learn how to water ski. $75-500. edit
- Rapids Water Park, 6566 N Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL, ☎ 561 842 8756. This water park is family orientated. There are 29 water slides from mild to wild and a little park for kids too. There is a wave pool along with a lazy river. This park has two full service snack bars. They serve chicken, hot dogs, nachos and more. $20-36. edit
- Singer Island Resort Shop, 114 U.S Hwy One, Lake Park, ☎ 561-848-7100. This shop sells beach themes. Flamingos, palm trees and many prints. They have earrings, handbags,flip flops and even different types of clothing. It also sells wooden signs with sayings. $5-35. edit
- Tiki Waterfront Sea Grill, 200 East 13th St, West Palm Beach, ☎ 561-845-5532. 11AM-10PM. An outdoor hut. The clientele ranges from bikers, boaters and families. They serve seafood, burgers and sandwiches. Lots of frozen drinks to match the laid-back outdoor atmosphere. Friday and Saturday nights have live bands. $15-25. edit
- Max & Eddie's Cucina, 2441 Beach Court, Riviera Beach, ☎ 561-842-5200. 5PM-10PM. It is a casual, friendly place, and lots of locals eat there. European and Italian food are served and they have an extensive wine list, including grappas and ports. $16-27. edit
- Sunset Bar & Grill, 2500 Broadway at 24th Street West Palm Beach, ☎ 561- 832-2722. 5pm-10pm. It is an elegant place with high wood ceilings and it's original art by a local artist on the walls and clean. They sell Lunch, Dinner, Bistros and of course drinks $5-$15, but they sell more bottles than drinks that range from $20-$65. edit
- Hilton Singer Island Oceanfront Resort, 3700 North Ocean Drive, Singer Island FL, ☎ 561-848-3888. checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11AM. Many different size rooms from standard doubles to junior king suites. Rooms include a walk out balcony, mini bar, work desk and a flat screen t.v. and the suites have a full ocean view. $118-240. edit
|Routes through Riviera Beach