Richmond is on the eastern edge of the Champlain Valley, at the foot of the Green Mountains.
- It is administered by the Town of Richmond, Vermont, .
Richmond is located 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Interstate 89. Take Exit 11, State Highway 117, from I-89 and go south-east.
- Old Round Church, 25 Round Church Road, phone: +1 802 434-2556, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, . Open: Memorial weekend to mid June, weekends only; Mid June to Labor Day, daily; Labor Day to late September, weekends; Fall Foliage season, daily. Hours: 10AM- 4PM. The Old Round Church is a 16-sided church that was built in 1812-1813. The Church is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. While no longer a church, it is currently used for concerts, community events and is available for weddings. Free will donation.
- Stone Corral Brewery 83 Huntington Road +1 802 434-5787 Western style brewery boasting a large variety of beer. There is a tasting room with limited hours located in a barn.
- Cochran's Ski Area 910 Cochran Road +1 802 434-5787 A family run ski-area with expansive trails for the whole family. There are "rope-a-thons" involving runs on the rope-tow as well as race camps, both of which are held annually.
- The Kitchen Table Bistro 1840 West Main Street +1 802 434-8686 Seasonal dinners boasting local foods and a countryside atmosphere set in a historic brick building.
- Toscano Cafe and Bistro 27 Bridge St. +1 802 434-3148 Family-owned and Mediterranean-inspired restaurant offering local dishes and a collection of fine wines. Banquets are scheduled regularly and menus change each month.
- Sonoma Station 99 Bridge St. +1 802 434-5949 A restaurant with a cozy atmosphere boasting American cuisine inspired by places across the globe. There are different specials marked on a chalkboard every day; in addition to this, the menus are are vegetarian-friendly.
- Hatchet Tap and Table 30 Bridge St. +1 802 434-3663 A recently-opened restaurant with 24 tap lines of various beers, wines, and hard ciders.
- Richmond Victorian Inn 191 East Main Street +1 802 434-4410 A bed and breakfast set in a restored 1850’s Queen Anne Victorian house.
- Crosscreek Bed and Breakfast 1000 Main Road +1 802 434-3091 A cozy inn in quiet seclusion.
The area code for Richmond is 802