Richmond  is a city in Central Indiana. It was founded by Carolina Quakers in 1806.
 Get in
Richmond is accessible by I-70, exits 149, 151, 153, and 156 A&B. Richmond is also accessible by US routes 27, 35, and 40.
The nearest train station is in Connersville. It is served by Amtrak.
The closest major airports are in Dayton, Indianapolis, and Cincinnati. There is also a small municipal airport in Richmond used for small business flights. 
 Get around
While Richmond does have a shuttle service  that goes around downtown Monday-Saturday, having a car would be the best way to explore the city.
- Historic National Road Welcome Center 5701 National Rd. E. +1 765-478-3172 
- Historic Depot District Fort Wayne Ave. & N. "E" Street +1 765-935-9055 
- Joseph Moore Museum of Natural History 801 National Road W., Earlham College Campus 
- Madonna of the Trail Corner of E. Main & 22nd Streets +1 765-935-8687
- Old Richmond Historic District South 1st - 6th Streets - South of Main St., +1 765-935-8687
- Richmond Art Museum 350 Hub Etchison Pkwy., McGuire Memorial Hall, +1 765-966-0256 
- Starr Gennett Historic Site & Gennett Recording Studio Walk of Fame South First & Main Streets +1 765-962-1511 or +1 765-935-8687 
Richmond has four colleges
- Earlham College 801 National Road West 
Founded by members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 1847. It is known for it's Biology, Peace & Global Studies, and Japanese Studies Programs
- Indiana University East 2325 Chester Blvd 
- Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana 2357 Chester Blvd 
- Purdue University School of Technology 2325 Chester Blvd 
In addition to it's colleges, Richmond also has two seminaries located on the Earlham College Campus
- Earlham School of Religion (Quaker) 
- Bethany Theological Seminary (Church of the Brethren) 
 Get out
- Dayton is about 60 minutes from Richmond. It is considered the birthplace of aviation and home to many museums
- Indianapolis is about 75 minutes from Richmond. It is the state capital of Indiana and is home to the Indy 500 race track
- Cincinnati is about 90 minutes from Richmond. It is home to the Cincinnati Reds Major League Baseball Team and the Cincinnati Bengals Professional Football Team as well as many museums and attractions
- Columbus is about 120 minutes from Richmond. It is the state capital of Ohio and is home to the Ohio State University