Richfield is a suburb of Minneapolis, in the Twin Cities of Minnesota.
- Interstate 35W runs through Richfield and connects it with Minneapolis to the north.
- Interstate 494 runs along the southern boundary of Richfield and connects it with the airport and Mall of America to the east.
Richfield's most noteworthy attraction is Wood Lake Nature Center, located close to the intersection of 66th and Lyndale. Despite its small size Wood Lake holds historical significance as the first urban nature preserve in the United States.
- Four Points by Sheraton Minneapolis Airport, 7745 Lyndale Ave S (between 77th St and I-494), ☎ +1 612 861-1000 (toll free: +1 800 551-7666, fax: +1 612 861-4931), . edit
- Hennepin County Library (Augsburg Park branch), 7100 Nicollet Ave, ☎ +1 952 847-5300, . M-W 10AM-8PM, Th-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su Noon-5PM. edit
- Hennepin County Library (Southdale branch), 7001 York Ave S (Edina), ☎ +1 952 847-5900, . M-Th 10AM-9PM, F-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su Noon-5PM. edit