Rehoboth is a town in Massachusetts.
- For other places with the same name, see Rehoboth (disambiguation).
Rehoboth is crossed by US-44 and Route 118, in which they intersect one another near the town's geographic center. Interstate 95 is only about 10 minutes away in nearby South Attleboro. A 20-minute drive to/from Providence, Rhode Island and a 40-minute drive to/from Plymouth via US-44.
- Taunton Municipal Airport (ICAO: KTAN), Westcoat Drive, East Taunton, Phone: +1 508-821-2973, Fax: +1 508-821-3723, . Small regional airport with 3,500ft and 2,500ft runways.
- The Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority (GATRA), (Route #19) designated stop: Anawan St./Route 118, Toll Free: +1 800-483-2500, Phone: +1 508-823-8828, Fax: +1 508-824-3474, TDD: +1 508-824-7439, email: email@example.com, . Convenient and relatively inexpensive city bus service to/from Taunton via Providence, Rhode Island, including the town of Seekonk. Fares: $2 o/w to/from Providence, $1.75 o/w to/from Taunton.
- Canoe Passage Outfitters, 120 Ingell Street, Taunton, Phone: +1 800-689-7884, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, . Kayak and canoe rentals are offered, as well as a variety of guided tours/trips (with rated skill levels) throughout the local Narragansett Bay Watershed. The guided tours/trips that is offered are the following: kayak, canoe, photography, snorkeling, swimming, moonlit, kids kayak camp, etc.
Also try nearby Taunton for lodging choices.
- Five Bridge Inn, . checkin: 1; checkout: 11. $100. edit