Reedley is in the San Joaquin Valley of California 25 miles southeast of Fresno. The city has a population of about 26,000. Reedley's claim to fame is that it is the "World's fruit basket". The city lies along the Kings River which makes it a popular tourist destination for people who want to get away from the Central Valley heat. Reedley Beach and Cricket Hollow Park are also popular destinations for picnics and family gatherings.
From the North (Fresno), Highway 99 South and From the South (Visalia), Highway 99 North- to Manning Ave exit 12 miles to the east.
Reedley Beach on the Kings River offers many varieties of water sports.
- El Rincon de America 1514 E Manning Ave. (559) 638-7889. Mexican and El Salvadoran cuisine. 
- Hong Kong Bistro 1526 E Manning Ave (559) 638-7200. Chinese cuisine.
- Melinda's Place 1154 G Street (559) 643-0225. American deli sandwiches & WestCoast clam chowder.
- Mainstreet Cafe 1052 G Street (559) 638-4082. American cuisine and pastry/bakery.
- Hotel Burgess Cafe and Steakhouse 1105 G Street (559) 638-0011. Steakhouse and cafe.
- Valentino's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant Italian cuisine.
- China Garden Express Chinese cuisine.
- Bobby Salazar's Mexican cuisine.
- Uncle Harry's Mediterranean Cuisine Armenian and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Sansei Japanese Restaurant Japanese cuisine.
- The Pub Brewery American cuisine and brewery.
- New China Restaurant Chinese cuisine.
- Kelly's Beach Pub and Irish cuisine.
- Costa Dorada El Salvadorean cuisine.
- Jon's Bear Club American and Chinese cuisine.
- The Edgewater Inn, 1977 Manning Ave., ☎ +1 559 637-7777 (fax: +1 559 637-2228), . edit