Randolph  is a township in southwest Portage County.
- Portage County Fairground, 4215 Fairground Rd (North of SR 244 at SR 44 & Fairground Road), tel: +1 330-325-7476, . The Portage County Fairground is home to many events, not just the well known Randolph Fair.
- Randolph Fair
- All Ohio Parts Spectacular Car Show & Swap Meet
- Carnation Kennel Club Dog Show
- Portage Amateur Radio Club Swap Meet & Flea Market
- Randolph Heritage Festival
- Bob's Pizza & Drive Thru, 1539 State Route 44, tel: +1 330-325-1873. This restaurant has seating for about 40 people. They have decent pizza, and some pretty good fried chicken.
There is one campground in Randolph, but no hotels or inns. Nearby Alliance or Kent would be your best bet for lodging.
- Friendship Acres Park, 2210 State Route 44, tel: +1 330-325-9527, (email: mailto:FAParkInc@aol.com), . Campsites $20-24. Cabin $45/75 (M-Th/F-Su). Swimming available for $3.50/$2.50 (Adults/Children under 18) whether you stay at the campground or not.