Radda in Chianti is a small town in the Chianti zone of Tuscany.
By car - Radda in Chianti is located on route SS222, the main scenic road through Chianti. It can be easily reached by car from Siena - Florence road.
By bus - There are 3 buses a day from Florence, except on Friday, and buses from Siena train station.
Radda is very small and can be seen in a short walk. There is free parking for a limited time near the promenade.
- The landscape from the promenade
- The small town square
- The town church
- Farmers market (in the mornings only)
- Have coffee in the square
- Let the children play in the playground.
- Enoteca Vignale, Via Pianigiani, 9, (email@example.com). Enoteca Vignale houses the tasting room and retail store of Castello di San Donato in Perano, a boutique winery located a few kilometers away from the hotel, in the heart of the Chianti Classico wine-growing region. edit
- La Terrazza dei Glicini (Ristorante Vignale), Via Pianigiani, 9, ☎ +39 0577 738094 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Located inside Relais Vignale, the restaurant offers a splendid panorama from its terrace and offers guests the opportunity to taste the true flavours of the Chianti. In the kitchen the Chef reinterprets traditional Tuscan recipes, creating an array of evocative flavours, striving to keep in line with the season specialities. edit
- Da Michele pizzeria trattoria tel. +39-0577-738491
- Relais Vignale (Relais Fattoria Vignale), Via Pianigiani, 9, ☎ +39 0577 738300 (email@example.com), . 42 rooms including 5 suites with balcony or terrace, all with air conditioning, telephone, mini-bar and satellite TV; heated swimming pool, large garden, panoramic terrace, private parking. Sitting-rooms with fireplace, wi-fi free, bar, TV lounge area, library. Meeting rooms. Enoteca, restaurant with panoramic terrace. (43.29.328,11.22.344) edit
- Palazzo Leopoldo Via Roma, 33 Radda in Chianti  is a 1300 restored manor house. Comfortable rooms, elegant junior suite and spacious suites with original interiors and 1700/1800 frescoes. Rich buffet breakfast served in the original 1700 kitchen or on the terrace with huge view over the hills and castles.
- Hotel San Niccolò , Via Roma 16, 53017 Radda In Chianti. Four star, prices from €120 to €180.
- Borgo di Vescine, right next to Radda in Chianti, this place used to be a village, and now it is transformed to a charming hotel on the hills of Chianti.
- Agriturismo Castelvecchi (Tuscany Farmhouse), Loc. Castelvecchi (Radda in Chianti (SI)), ☎ +39.0577.738050, . Castelvecchi is an agriturismo in Toscana, where you can enjoy a world of comfort and relaxation, in the charming and evocative atmosphere offered by the countryside of Radda in Chianti. edit
- Poggerino Accommodation (Tuscany Winery Farmhouse), Loc. Poggerino (Radda in Chianti (SI)), ☎ +39.0577.738958, . Besides its activity as a winery, Poggerino also provides accommodation: B&B – Private rooms breakfast included or Self-catering apartments. edit