Rab (Italian: Arbe) is an island and a town of the same name in Kvarner.
Rab is just off the northern coast of Croatia in the Adriatic Sea, today in the Primorje-Gorski Kotar county. The island was the frontier between Liburnia and Dalmatia. Rab is one of the most popular islands in the northern Adriatic, with the town as beautiful as Dubrovnik, and green woods as in NP Mljet. After Opatija, Rab was one of the first vacation and wellness oases in the Kvarner archipelago region, also known as the pioneer of nudism. Rab offers everything necessary for a great holiday -- friendly people, good facilities, nice climate and great beaches.
There are many ferry routes to Rab Island :
- Jablanac - Mišnjak (south-east), the shortest and most convenient connection. Only 15 minutes.
- Rijeka - Rab, longer connection.
- Baška - Lopar (north)
- Old town, ☎ 771064. 3. (,300) edit
- Kastell Apartments, Lopar 264 (Island of Rab), ☎ +38551775592, . Top House with 4 holiday apartments, Sandy beach nearby, internet, AC, satellite TV. Enjoy a relaxing holiday in this beautiful house, with 4 modern apartments for 4-6 or 6-9 people. A beautiful well maintained garden area with barbecue including dining table and seating for the nightly BBQ belongs to the house. edit
- Žabčić Apartments, Kampor 391 (Island of Rab), ☎ +385 (0)91 510 4508, . Air-conditioned apartments with 1-3 bedrooms with view over the sea. Free WiFi and Cable TV. Secure access with electronic card. Free Parking. Barbecuing possible. Only 150m from the beach, bars, restaurants, pizzeria, and a groceries store. Private boat dock and lift available at the beach. edit
- Apartments Barbara, Palit 323, ☎ 00 385 91 533 7656, . Best apartments in rab, with Air conditioner, 4 rooms apartments, view over sea. Modern design of apartments and much more. 100m from beach. edit