Port St. Lucie is a sprawling tropical city in southern Florida, United States. The population is around 171,016 and 438,095 in its metropolitan area. It is known by its residents by its intials, PSL. The spring training home of the New York Mets, this city has many fun activities if you know where to look.
- Palm Beach International Airport (IATA: PBI), 1000 Turnage Boulevard, (561) 471-7420, West Palm Beach, FL . This is the nearest airport with commercial service to Port St. Lucie.
- St. Lucie County International Airport - This is the nearest airport to PSL. It is in nearby Fort Pierce. The airport has no commercial service, so bring your own plane.
PSL is easily accessible by car from West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and other points in South Florida via Interstate 95 and Florida's Turnpike.
121 Saint Lucie West BLVD
Amenities Restaurants, fast food, fuel, hotels, drug stores, Walmart, a baseball stadium, and coffee. Most options are to the east of I-95. Most stores and all restaurants have bathrooms.
120 Crosstown PKWY
Amenities None near the exit. Some are located to the east of the exit.
128 Gatlin BLVD/Tradition PKWY
Amenities East fuel, snacks, drug store, Walmart Supercenter, Sam's, Home Depot, and Bass Pro Shop. West: Fast food, hotels, department stores, pet supplies, restaurant, grocery store.
Port Saint Lucie/Fort Pierce Service Plaza
Open but under construction.
Port St. Lucie
Exits onto Port St. Lucie BLVD with most amenities available near the exit,except hotels.
Sunpass only exit. Fuel, convenience store, and grocery store near exit.
Car is the easiest, if not only way to get around Port St. Lucie. There is very little public transportation and PSL is very sprawled, so driving is the only option.
Port Saint Lucie offers limited bus service including connections to Fort Pierce and Jensen Beach through Treasure Coast Connector.
Port St. Lucie has a small canal system that can be used to navigate parts of the city, with the river functioning as the central canal.
- The sunrises on the Atlantic Ocean.
- Port St. Lucie Botanical Gardens, ☎ 772.337.1959 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Wednesday - Saturday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday 12 noon to 4 p.m. • Closed Monday & Tuesday. Adults $5 • Students $2. edit
- Walton Rocks Beach / Dog Park, 6700 South Ocean Drive Jensen Beach, Florida 34957, ☎ 772-462-1692, . Google Map edit
- Carmike Port St. Lucie 14, . Located within walking distance to several hotels and restaurants in St Lucie West. edit
- Food Truck Invasion, SW Tradition Square Port St Lucie, FL 34987, . 5:00PM – 9:00PM. The Food Truck Invasion is the 1st & 3rd Friday of the Month edit
- Port St. Lucie Green Market, 9221 S.E. Civic Center Place, Port St. Lucie, FL, . Saturday 8:00am to 1:00 pm. edit
- Tradition Green Market, 10824 SW Village Pkwy Port Saint Lucie, Florida, . Sunday 10am to 3pm. edit
- River Park Marina, 500 E. Prima Vista Blvd.Port St. Lucie, Florida 34983, ☎ 772-462-1522, . Google Maps (27.3233007,-80.3324442,17) edit
- Sportsman's Park, 201 N.W. Prima Vista Blvd., Port St. Lucie, FL 34983, . 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. edit
- Sportsman's Park West, 220 N.W. Irving St., Port St. Lucie, FL 34983, ☎ (772) 871-5096, . 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. edit
- Lyngate Park, 1301 S.E. Lyngate Drive, Port St. Lucie, FL, . edit
- Sandhill Crane Park, 2355 SE Scenic Park Dr Port St. Lucie, FL, . edit
- Whispering Pines Park, 800 SW Darwin Blvd Port St. Lucie, FL, . edit
- Jessica Clinton Park, . edit
There are many shopping options in PSL, mostly concentrated in shopping centers. Some major stores include Wal-Mart, Target, Lowes, and many more.
Arts and Craft Stores
- AC Moore, 1725 NW St. Lucie West Blvd. Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, . edit
- Michaels, 10872 SW Village Pkwy Port St. Lucie, FL, ☎ (772) 345-2510, . edit
- Dressbarn, 10748 SW Village Parkway Pt St Lucie, FL, . edit
- Burlington Coat Factory, 1363 NW St. Lucie West Blvd Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, . 9:30am-9:30pm. edit
- Target, 10720 SW Village Pkwy, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987-2188, . edit
- Walmart Supercenter, 1850 Southwest Gatlin Boulevard Port St. Lucie, FL, ☎ (772) 336-8212, . 24 Hours. Located near I-95 exit 128 edit
- Walmart Supercenter, 1675 Northwest Saint Lucie West Boulevard Port St. Lucie, FL, ☎ (772) 873-2221, . 24 hour. Located near I-95 exit 121 edit
- Walmart Supercenter, ☎ (772) 335-5359, . 24 Hours. edit
Discount Warehouse Stores
Most restaurants are popular chain restaurants, scattered on more traveled roads like PSL Blvd., Gatlin Blvd., U.S. 1, and St. Lucie West Blvd.
- Olive Garden, 10221 SW Meeting St, Port St Lucie, FL 34987, ☎ (772) 345-3691, . 11:00am to 11:00pm. $$. (27.2673803,80.4294285) edit
- LongHorn Steak House, 10201 SW Meeting St, Port St Lucie, FL 34987, (toll free: (772) 345-3591), . 11:00 am – 11:00 pm. $$. edit
- MainStay Suites at PGA Village, 8501 Champions Way, +1 772 460-8882, . The MainStay Suites extended stay hotel is in the PGA Village and is within walking distance of the PGA Golf Club.
- Springhill Suites by Marriot2000 NW Courtyard Circle, +1 772 871-2929, Fax: +1 772 871-0016, . Nice all-suite hotel.
- Holiday Inn, 10120 South Federal Highway, +1 772 337-2200, .
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port St. Lucie West, 1601 Northwest Courtyard Circle Port St. Lucie, FL, ☎ (772) 879-6565, . edit
- Residence Inn Port St. Lucie, 1920 SW Fountainview Blvd., ☎ 772-344-7814, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. Extended stay suite hotel located near Vero Beach Outlet Mall and the PGA Village. Suites include free Internet, flat screen TV and full kitchen. Hotel amenities include free hot breakfast, free parking, pool and fitness center. $96. edit
- Perfect Drive Golf Villas at PGA Village, 525 NW Lake Whitney Place, Suite 101 Port St. Lucie , FL 34986, ☎ 772-873-0515, . Perfect Drive Golf Villas provide lodging in Port St. Lucie. Bring your clubs and leave the accommodations to us. edit
- Port St Lucie RV Resort, 3703 Southeast Jennings Road Port St. Lucie, FL 34952, ☎ (772) 337-3340, . edit
- Driving -- Florida has "no fault" auto accident laws, which means you are responsible for up to $10,000 in damage to your car, even if you are not responsible for the accident. Make sure your rental car comes with collision insurance, or obtain separate insurance. Florida also has a slightly higher than average auto fatalities, so take extra care on the roads. The amount of traffic is high for a city of it's size.
West Palm Beach,
|Routes through Port St. Lucie