Port St. Joe is a city in Gulf County.
The closest airports in the area are the Apalachicola Municipal airport (AAF) located about 17 miles southeast of Port St Joe in Apalachicola, Florida, the Panama City Bay County International airport (PFN) located approximately 36 miles northwest of Port St Joe in Panama City, Florida, the Tallahassee Regional airport (TLH) located roughly 69 miles northeast of Port St Joe in Tallahassee, Florida, and finally the Marianna Municipal airport (MAI) located around 71 miles north of Port St Joe in Marianna, Florida.
- Constitution Convention Museum State Park, 200 Allen Memorial Way Port St. Joe, Florida 32456 (Constitutional Convention Museum State Park is located in Port St. Joe, off U.S. 98.), ☎ 850-229-8029. 9am-12pm & 1pm-5pm. The location and exhibits take the visitor into a time when Florida was only a territory and elected leaders met to bring the territory into statehood with the introduction of a state constitution. You always have an open invitation to spend some time with us and experience a historical look at this great period in time. $1. edit
- Seahorse Water Safaris (email@example.com), 340 Marina Drive Port St. Joe, Florida, ☎ 850-227-1099. Boat rentals, fishing, cruises, ecotours, sailing, and kayaks are available. edit
- Shore Thang Charters (Captain Hal Tarpley), 7191 Cape San Blas Rd, ☎ 850-227-6272, . 24/7. Shore Thang Charters offers anglers of all skill levels a professionally guided charter fishing experience in the waters of St. Joseph Bay, Apalachicola Bay and East Bay along the Florida Gulf Coast. Here you can fish for speckled trout, red fish, Spanish mackerel, flounder, shark, and many more species. Eco tours also available. edit
- Port City Shopping Center, 125 West US Highway 98, Port St. Joe, FL 32457, ☎ 850-227-1292. A beautiful 50,000 square foot outdoor shopping center that features a 32,000 square foot Piggly Wiggly Supermarket, as well as numerous specialty shops, boutiques, and eateries. edit
- The Boutique by Bayside Florist, 210 Reid Ave, Port St Joe FL, 32456, . A fashion store for women who sells Dresses, tops, skirts, hats, jewelry, Sorrelli Jewelry, Chamilia Charms and Bracelets and Tyler Candles as well as jewelry crafted by a local artist! So make sure to stop by when visiting Port St. Joe, FL! Located at 210 Reid Ave,Port St. Joe, FL 32456. Make sure to "Like" us on Facebook to receive 10% off of your next purchase. https://www.facebook.com/PortStJoeTheBoutique edit
- Dockside Cafe & Raw Bar, 340 Marina Drive, Port St. Joe, FL (Highway 98 & Marina Drive), ☎ 850-229-5200. 11am-9pm. Dockside Cafe & Raw Bar serves fresh Gulf fish, shrimp, and oysters. Chicken, burgers and Philly steak are also available for the landlubber. $. edit
- The Thirsty Goat, 501 Monument Avenue Port St. Joe, FL 32456, ☎ 850-229-7678. Located at the historic Port Inn, the Thirsty Goat offers a relaxed atmosphere to watch the sunset, meet with friends, and meet new friends. The Thirsty Goat offers a wide selection of cocktails, wine, cigars, domestic & imported beer, and select micro-brews. edit
- MainStay Suites, 3951 East Hwy 98 , Port St. Joe, FL, 32456, ☎ (850) 229-6246, . checkin: 4pm; checkout: 11am. Looking for a hotel, motel or affordable lodging near Port St. Joe? The new MainStay Suites is the first and only AAA-rated hotel in Gulf County, located 15 minutes from historic Apalachicola, and one of only four along the entire Forgotten Coast to receive a 3-diamond rating, with affordable nightly, weekly and monthly stays. MainStay Suites is located near many points of interest including Cape San Blas, St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, Mexico Beach, Port St. Joe Marina and Salinas Park. Port St. Joe Marina offers recreational opportunities like charter boats for offshore fishing, and local captains that offer guide services for fishing in St. Joe Bay. Boat rentals are also available, as well as a restaurant and ship's store. Area activities include the Florida Seafood Festival, Scallop Festival, Christmas On The Coast, fishing tournaments, Music in the Park events, sporting events and parades. $99. (29°46'36.06N,85°17'3.27W) edit
- The Port Inn, 501 Monument Ave., Port St. Joe, FL 32456, ☎ 850-229-7678, . checkin: 4pm; checkout: 11am. Port Inn is a recently-restored 21-room hotel located in the small coastal town of Port St. Joe on Florida's quiet Gulf Coast, less than twenty minutes from Apalachicola and Mexico Beach. The Inn sits just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. Just 30 miles east of Panama City, in the heart of Gulf County, our area has become known for its pristine beaches, ecotourism, scalloping, birding and historic downtown shopping district. Port Inn prides itself on providing beautiful, relaxing accommodations in the tradition of a Southern resort, with all the modern amenities that today's customers enjoy. $99. (29°48'41.59N,85°18'11.07W) edit
- Pristine Properties Vacation Rentals (St Joe Beach Rentals), 4693 Cape San Blas Road, Port St. Joe, FL 32456, ☎ 800-215-0677, . We offer the largest selection of vacation rental homes along the Forgotten Coast. Cape San Blas, Indian Pass, Mexico Beach and St. Joe Beach are among the most beautiful beaches in America with miles of white sand and emerald green water. Let us help you plan your escape from the chaos of urban life. edit
City of Port St. Joe
305 Cecil G. Costin Sr. Blvd.
Port St. Joe, FL 32456
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 278
Port St. Joe, FL 32457
FAX: (850) 227-7522
|Routes through Port St. Joe
Wikipedia:Port St. Joe, Florida