Port Chester  is a village in Westchester County in the state of New York in the United States of America.
- Westchester County Airport (IATA: HPN) (ICAO: KHPN), 240 Airport Road, White Plains (New York), +1 914 995-4860 (airlines), . The closest airport, about 15 minutes drive. Rental cars are available. By bus, you can take the #12 to the #13.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, . Another alternative to the congestion of the 3 major airports, but at present offers few direct flights.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, , John F. Kennedy International Airport , and LaGuardia Airport : The three major international airports in the New York City area offer service to just about anywhere. Westchester-based taxi and delivery cars offer regular services to and from the three internationals from most areas of the county. New York City yellow cabs will take to you Westchester County Airport in a pinch, but the fares can be exorbitant. If staying in Westchester, ask if your hotel offers shuttle service.
- MTA Metro-North Railroad, Port Chester is located as a stop on the New Haven line, starting in New Haven, with stops that branch off of the main line, and ending at Grand Central Station in New York City. When traveling to NYC, Port Chester is the first stop in New York State. 
- Bee Line Bus, This bus system serves Westchester County and also operates into the Bronx. Bus routes numbers 13 & 61 pass through Port Chester. In addition, bus routes 11A & 11B are run by CTTransit, and connect to Stamford & Norwalk.
- I-95, Port Chester is easily accessible through exits 2 and 1 on I-95. Exit 2 takes you into Byram via Delavan Avenue, which then brings you straight to downtown Port Chester. Exit 1 brings you to Boston Post Road.
- RC Taxi, 40 Broad Street, + 1 914 934 0000, Will pick up or drop off at the Port Chester Train Station along with any other local stop.
- Village Taxi, 10 Broad Street, + 1 914 937 4040, Takes about 5 to 10 minutes to get to anywhere in Port Chester. Reliable.
- The #13 & #61 buses run by Bee Line, as well as the #11A & #11B run by CTTransit provide service within Port Chester.
- Lyon's Park Corner of King Street and Putnam Avenue, open from dawn to dusk. This park is handicap accessible. The park is 20+ acres and contains volleyball courts, picnic areas, a gazebo, and two baseball fields used by Youth and Little League teams. The playground includes a jungle gym, see-saws, and two separate swing sets.
- AMC Loews Port Chester 40 Westchester Avenue, +1 888 262 4386,  This movie theater has 12 individual theaters. The concession stand offers food varying from chicken fingers to candy to popcorn. Ticket Prices: $10.50/Adult, $9.50/Seniors, $8.50/Matinee, $7.50/Child.
- The Flea Market, located in the Khol's shopping center, only on the weekends, vendors set up booths for clothes, cellphones, ethnic foods, collectibles, videogames, jewelry and more.
- The Khols Shopping Center, Boston Post Road, a large shopping complex containing clothing stores such as Khol's, Mandees, Dress Barn, Modell's, and Joyce Leslie. This shopping center is also home to The Bagel Emporium, Jembro's, Carvel's, Nine West Shoes, and The Vitamin Shoppe.
- Rye Ridge Shopping Center,140 South Ridge Street, located on the border of Rye Brook and Port Chester. Is home to Family Discount, Dusty Rose, Lickity Split, Cerbone's Bakery, Dagostino's Grocery, Chase Bank, Finch's Drug Store, and Walden's Books.
- The Waterfront, 40 Westchester Avenue, a new addition to downtown Port Chester. Includes many chain stores such as Costco, Bed Bath and Beyond, Michael's Crafts, DSW, and Famous Footwear.
- Applebees, 42 Westchester Avenue, + 1 914 253 535, . American style dining, decorated with pictures of Port Chester, the inhabitants, and the village's history. This restaurant is part of a national chain. Offers appetizers, lunch, dinner, and dessert. Dinners include hamburgers, sandwiches, pasta dishes, along with chicken and steak dishes. Individual dinners $10-20.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Bar, 44 Westchester Avenue, + 1 914 690 9453, . Sports bar and restaurant with many big screen televisions. Often crowded on game days. Known for many flavored buffalo wings, also offers ribs. hamburgers, salads, and dessert. $10-20.
- Edo Japanese Steak House, 140 Midland Avenue, +1 914 937 3333, , Japanese food cooked right in front of you Hibachi style, waiters entertain with tricks during the food preparation, a small bar is located in the front of the restaurant. Usually crowded, reservations accepted and recommended. Hibachi dinners range from $16-28.
- Frankie & Louie's Italian Restaurant, 414 Willett Avenue, +1 914 939 0202. Open daily 11AM-11PM.
- Lenny's Bagels, 200 South Ridge Street, +1 914 939 1379, popular bagel stop for all ages, offers a variety of bagels including the french toast bagel along with chicken cutlet sandwiches, pasta and potato salads, muffins, and soups. Offers different flavors of cream cheese, and a tifuti spread for vegetarians and vegans.
- Los Gemelos Restaurant, 167 Westchester Avenue, . Most delicous and authentic food.
- Misti Restaurant, 110 North Main Street, +1 914 939 9437, traditional Peruvian dishes, Well loved by all residents of Port Chester, offers the favorite arros con pollo, and many other ethnic meat dishes. $10-20.
- P&D Restaurant and Pizzeria, 508 Westchester Avenue, + 1 914 939 8845, local pizzeria offers all sorts of pizza including Sicilian style, includes dinner sized portions of many Italian pasta dishes, subs, and salads. Desserts include tiramisu and cannolis. One slice of pizza $2. Dinner meals range from $8-15.
- Q Authentic Barbecue Restaurant, 112 North Main Street, +1 914 939 7427, , has vegan/vegetarian choices along with gluten-free options. Specializes in bbq chicken, ribs, pulled pork, brisket, and southern fried chicken. Also offers salads and desserts. Plates $14-16, Combos (two meat dishes and corn bread) $17, Sandwiches $10.
- Davy Byrnes Restaurant, fondly known as Davy's, 538 Willet Avenue, +1 914 937 2106, Restaurant by day, bar by night. Popular hot spot for all locals and visitors. Clean, fast service, casual attire. Karaoke on Wednesdays, and jam packed on weekends! Accepts credit cards.
- Polish Club, 250 Locust Avenue, +1 914 937 8989, Local bar, Party room is located upstairs and available for rent.
- Hilton Rye Town, 699 Westchester Avenue, + 1 914 939 5328, Technically located in Rye Brook, on the edge of Port Chester. Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, fitness areas, and restaurant all located inside the hotel. Average stay per night $199 for 2 queen/double deluxe beds.
|Routes through Port Chester