Polignano a Mare  is a town in the province of Bari (BA) in the Italian region of Apulia (Puglia), Italy.
- By plane - From the Bari airport (48 km) take the shuttle for the central train station in Bari. Take the train to Brindisi and get off in Polignano a Mare. From the Brindisi airport (83 km) reach the Brindisi train station by shuttle. Take a train to Bari and get off in Polignano a Mare.
- By car - From highway A14 (Bologna – Taranto) and A16 (Napoli – Bari) reach Bari and exit to Bari nord (North). Follow the signs to downtown Bari, Brindisi, Lecce. Continue to Brindisi on the SS 16 and exit to Polignano a Mare nord (North). From Brindisi take the SS16 to Bari and exit at Polignano a Mare / Conversano.
- By train- There are trains leaving Bari every 30 minutes.
Polignano a Mare is all about the sea. It is a city created on the cliffs. One of the most amazing places in Europe. All houses and also the restaurants are built on the cliffs or even in the rocks facing the sea. The place is quite small, so there is no need for public transport (if there is one). Get lost in the little streets in the old city, relax on the rocky beach right in the middle of the town, take some sun and enjoy.
- infermento, Piazza San Benedetto - 70044, ☎ 0804249840, . edit
- Polignano Paradise (Holiday Sea Villas), Contrada Fontanelle 2, 70044 Polignano a Mare (Bari)), (email@example.com), ☎ +39 334 7893206, . Breathtaking Villas in most amazing part of Puglia. Right at the seafront 4 Villas nested on 13 000m2 of the garden, pine and fruit groves. Sea, huge swimming pool, tennis court, cleaning service and a lot more. Dream place for families or friends to stay. Villas with all the comforts of home, all to help you create holidays your way. Wood Villa (sleeps up to 6 person), Sea Villa Deluxe (sleeps up to 6 person), Sea Villa Suite (2 person), Rocky House (sleeps up to 5 person). edit