Pocklington is a city in East Yorkshire.
- Pocklington Canal, ☎ 07092 119695, . Sundays noon-4.30 PM. Every Sunday from Easter to the end of October, the Pocklington Canal Society runs restored river boats on the renovated and once again navigable part of the river for free (donations appreciated). Free. (53.888992,-0.854943) edit
- Pocklington Arts Centre, Market Place, ☎ 01759 301547, . edit
- The Cherry Tree, 4 Saint Peters Square, ☎ 01759 303673. edit
- Pane E Vino, 16 Market Place, ☎ 01759 303343. edit
- The Wolds Retreat (Kilnwick Percy Hall), ☎ 07821169062, . A B&B set in the heart of the beautiful Yorkshire Wolds and run by the Madhyamaka Buddhist Centre. The accommodation is set in 42 acres of tranquil grounds which includes woodland, park, lakes and gardens. There are a wide range of activities including cycling and walking in the Wolds, golfing at the nearby KP Club with its avant garde clubhouse and gliding at the Wolds Gliding Club, the largest in the UK. edit