Požarevac is a beautiful city in Central Serbia. It is about 75km away from Serbian capital, Belgrade.
Belgrade International Airport is about 100km away from Požarevac. You can reach Požarevac by rented car, taxi or by bus from Belgrade bus station.
From Belgrade there is a regular bus transport every hour.
The most popular way for local transport is taxi or you can rent a car. Enjoy the cheap driving.
Nightlife in Požarevac is very vibrant. Some of the most popular discoteques are Madona and Rolex.
Arrange a picnic on National Park 'Čačalica', five minutes drive from downtown.
- Gallery 'Milena Pavlović - Barili', . Barili's paintings collected from all over the world. Barili was one of the most well known painters in the world in 19th century. edit
- Požarevac's Museum, . Many artifacts from Požarevac's history. Many of them dating from Roman Empire. edit
The National Museum is a museum complex institution, founded in 1895 and its collections are housed in five buildings. The main museum building (Voje Dulic 10) during the preparation of a new permanent exhibition on which will be represented and prehistoric archaeological objects, ancient, medieval and Viminacium collection. Among the many valuable exhibits a special place belongs to frescoes: fresco painted tombs from Viminacium and the emblem of Viminacium, a silver jewelry store in the village of Bare, as well as items made from all kinds of metal (bronze, silver, gold, lead, iron), glass, bone, glass paste, clay, marble. The collections are collections of jewelry, weapons (made of metal, stone), tools, tableware (glass, metal, clay), fibula, lamps, etc.
- Viminacium, . An ancient Roman City and Military Camp, located 12km from Požarevac. edit
- Čačalica. Small National Park on the edge of Požarevac. Many exotic plants and birds can be seen here. edit
- Elite. Delicious Serbian cuisine edit
- Oaza, (On the road to Silver Lake.). Popular restaurant in Požarevac, serving Italian, French and Serbian cuisine edit
- Kod Đure, Draže Markovića. National cuisine, quiet and peaceful restaurant located in one of the oldest streets in Požarevac. edit
- Zabela, Zabelski put. Very interesting restaurant where you will be served by prisioners from local prison. But don't be afraid, they are not dangerous, you will be safe and will enjoy it. edit
- Club Inn, (Downtown). Serves Serbian and international cuisine. edit
All of these restaurants serves delicious meals at affordable prices - from 10 - 25€ (meal and one drink).
- Radio Cafe, (Downtown). Movie themed cafe. edit
- Cvetić. One of the most popular cafes for locals. edit
- Casper. edit
- Rustique. edit
- Lavirint. edit
- Grad. edit
- Kuća. edit
- Hombre. edit
- Boem (Hotel Boem), ☎ 012-213 - 210. checkin: 8AM-11PM; checkout: 8AM-11P. Hotel and restaurant. €22. edit
- Ljubičevska noć, (Beogradski put). Quiet and peaceful hotel, five minutes drive from Požarevac. edit
- Hotel Srerbno jezero, (Srebrno jezero). Located near Silver Lake, peaceful and quiet place during the non summer months. Very busy during the summer season. edit