Plantation is a suburb of Fort Lauderdale in the US state of Florida. The area is the base for many large corporations, such as Motorola, Nortel and American Express.
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport.
- Bin 595, 1230 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL, ☎ 954.472.2252, . Multiple award-winning restaurant serves eclectic cuisine, including freshly made salads, fine meats and fresh seafood. It reflects Latin, Caribbean and Asian fusion influences. edit
- AmeriSuites Ft.Lauderdale/Plantation, 8530 West Broward Boulevard, (954) 370-2220, .
- Holiday Inn Express - Plantation, 1701 North University Dr, 954 472-5600, . Reasonably priced hotel convenient for business travelers, shoppers and those attending events at Office Depot Center. Offers a free shuttle around the area.
- Renaissance Plantation, 1230 South Pine Island Road, Plantation, FL. 33324. Phone: 954-472-2252. Fax: 954-308-4600. Has an on site award-winning restaurant, Bin 595, and more. 
- Japan Inn, 1781 N University Dr, ☎ (954) 424-8855. reasonable. edit
|Routes through Plantation