Pitt Meadows is a city in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia, on the north bank of the Fraser River at the confluence with the Pitt River. It's part of the urban edge, where bedroom housing for suburban Vancouver is displacing the small agricultural town of Pitt Meadows past — but the farms still hang on.
The most convenient access is by car, with two options. The first is by the Lougheed Highway over the Pitt River Bridge from Port Coquitlam. The second option is by the Golden Ears Bridge, a toll bridge that links with 200th St. in Langley and Highway 1.
Translink  offers frequent bus service from Coquitlam on route #701, plus additional service Monday to Friday on route #791 connecting directly to the Braid St. Skytrain station in New Westminster. Pitt Meadows is in transit zone 3, so a ticket from Downtown Vancouver costs $5.50 during weekday daytimes, and $2.75 evenings and weekends.
The West Coast Express commuter rail service, goes in to Vancouver in the morning and back out in the evening.
- Pitt Meadows Regional Airport, 100-11465 Baynes Road, ☎ +1-604-465-8977 (email@example.com, fax: +1-604-465-4512), . 24h, daily. (ICAO: CYPK) has no scheduled commercial service, but the 4700' main and shorter secondary runways make a pleasant destination for the general aviation pilot flying a small plane. No landing fee. edit
- Pitt Lake is a short ways north of town, reaching into a steep valley where BC's mountains meet the Fraser Valley. Rent kayaks to explore the lake.
- Blue Heron Winery tasting, 18539 Dewdney Trunk Rd (Lougheed Hwy east from Pitt River Bridge, left onto Dewdney Trunk Road, between Reichenbach and Rippington Roads), ☎ +1-604-465-5563 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1-604-465-5513), . 10-18h daily. White and red cranberry wine, and other fruit wines. Wine tasting and sales, with tours by appointment. Free. edit
- Pacific Rim Aviation Academy, 393-11465 Baynes Road (on the south side of Pitt Meadows Airport, via Ford Road and Harris Road), ☎ +1-604-465-3594 (email@example.com, fax: +1-604-465-3664), . 08-18h daily and by appointment. The exuberant Chris Georgas and his staff offer pilot training, including Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot, and Instrument ratings in land and float planes. The fleet is small but immaculate, and the attention is personal. A great place to learn how to fly! Based at CYPK, Pitt Meadows Regional Airport. edit
- Seasons Restaurant, 122 Ave ( Harris Rd.)
- The Jolly Coachman Pub & Liquor Store (The Jolly Coachman Pub & Liquor Store), 19167 Ford Road (Intersection at Harris Road & Ford Road in Pitt Meadows.), ☎ +1-604-465-9911 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1-604-465-9550), . The Jolly Coachman is an English Tudor style Sports Pub, well known for its great food and its atmosphere. Always a great crowd, reminds customers of Cheers. - 19167 Ford Road, Pitt Meadows (intersecting at harris and ford road) edit
|Routes through Pitt Meadows