Perth-Andover is in the Saint John River Valley in New Brunswick, Canada.
- Perth-Andover is situated on the St. John River, two hours north of Fredericton, five minutes from Fort Fairfield , Maine, USA, ten minutes from Tobique First Nation and connected to the Trans-Canada Highway. It is a very beautiful village set on both sides of the river.
- Bus service is available to Perth-Andover with Acadian Lines . The bus arrives at the Perth-Andover Motor Inn  daily.
Taxi phone numbers:
- Aroostock Valley Country Club,  is here where the Stars and Stripes and Maple Leaf fly side by side. Famous for their unique location it is situated along the U.S. - Canadian border between Fort Fairfield, Maine and Four Falls, New Brunswick. The golf course and clubhouse are in Canada, the Pro Shop and parking lot are in the US.
- The Southern Victoria Historical Museum, 1291 West Riverside Drive, 506-273-3841. was built in 1837 as a local church. Now, it is a museum which houses a collection of local artifacts including photographs, maps, clothing, tools and more. The museum is open seasonally between June and August.
- Join the fun at the Gathering of the Scots ! Watch some of the finest Ancient Scottish Heavy Events athletes in one of the premiere events in Eastern Canada. Held every spring at Baird's Campground. May 27-29, 2010
- Tobique High Stakes Bingo, 506-273-1020.
- The Farmer's Market is held from June to September on Saturdays from 9AM to 1PM at the Perth-Andover Civic Centre, 11 School Street.
- Larlee Creek Hullabloo , August 22, 2009
- The Perth-Andover Farmers Market has a great selection of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, crafts, sewing, stained glass, woodworking and home cooking, as well as ethnic food booths, antiques and collectibles. With weekly live entertainment, it is worth checking out. Open from June to September: Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Located at the Perth-Andover Civic Centre, 11 School Street.
- The Castle Inn, . The restaurant has been open since 2005 and has recently received a 3 diamond award by the CAA. The chef is Scottish and the food takes influences from Great Britain France and North America. Calling ahead to reserve a table is required some typical choices are: Breaded sole with leeks & mussels,
Meatballs with black truffle potato gnocchi & cherry tomato cream,
Slow Roast Pork belly with apple sauce and bubble & squeak,
Braised quebec Lamb shank in minted gravy,
Fillet mignon of triple “A” beef with cepes,
Wild caught sea scallops and black tiger shrimp poached in vermouth cream with a salmon and bacon fishcake.
the menu changes frequently www.castleinn.ca
. 506 273-9495 Toll-free 1-877-274-9495
- Baird's Campground, 506 273-3080.
- Checkers Pizza, 756 Main Street, 506-273-9100.
- Carl's Dairy Bar, 506-273-3060.
- Subway 104A Fort Road, 506-273-3636.
- Mary's Bake Shop and Luncheonette 890 Main, has delicious fresh baked rolls, bread, pies and cookies. The chicken rolls and homemade soup are amazing! 506-273-2885
- Perth-Andover Motor Inn,  (which was formally known as the Galaxy) is located near the exit of the Trans-Canada highway in Perth-Andover.
- The Bogan, Located at Baird's campground. 506 273-3080.
- Kelly's Pub, 536 East Riverside Dr, 506 273-3333.
- Mr. B's, 1189 West Riverside Drive, Perth-Andover. (506) 273-3294.
- The Castle Inn,  Toll-free 1-877-274-9495 A fine nights stay in a beautiful setting. 11 rooms all with private jet Tubs 4 star Canada select rating.
- Baird's Campground, 506-273-3080. This well layed out campground is a great place to spend a weekend camping. It has a pool and gift shop.
- York's Dining Room & Cabins, 1333 Aroostook Rd, 506-273-2847.
- Perth-Andover Motor Inn, .
|Routes through Perth-Andover