Perrysburg is a city in Ohio.
Perrysburg lies in the "Golden Triangle" where I-75 and I-80/90 (Ohio Turnpike) cross each other.
The closest airport is Toledo Express located abut 25 miles west. Detroit Airport is about 50 miles north and probably the better option for the range and price of flights into the area.
Megabus has a stop in South Toledo about 10-15 minutes from Perrysburg.
Islamic Center of Greater Toledo
- Fort Meigs, 29100 W River Rd, . A wooden fort along the banks of the Maumee River during the War of 1812. During the year they host various Historical re-enactment events from the War of 1812. edit
There is a large selection of the typical fast-food and chain restaurants located near the 3 exits of I-75.
- Fricker's, 27390 Helen Dr, . Sports bar serving Chicken Wings, Burgers, Sandwiches, etc. 15-20 TV's showing everything from Golf to the NFL. Daily Food and Drink specials. Kids eat Free. $-$$. edit
- Charlie's, 26555 Dixie Hwy, ☎ 419-874-0811. Greek restaurant with excellent Breakfasts, Burgers, Gyros & Greek Specialties, etc. Nice interior with friendly staff. Family owned and operated since the 1960's. Drive-Thru if you are in a hurry. edit
- 5th Street Pub, 105 W. 5th St, ☎ 419-931-9933, . Pizza that adheres to the (APN) Naples standard also tasty burgers and steaks. Good beer selection and a patio in the Summer. edit
- Swig Charcuterie & Suds, 219 Louisiana Ave, ☎ 419-873-6224. A nice little bar/restaurant in an old 19th century Brick building in the historic area of downtown Perrysburg. Best beer selection in the area with 15 every changing taps. Sausages that are handmade everyday. Live music almost night inside and nightly on the patio in the summer. $. edit
- Vista Inn & Suites Perrysburg, Ohio, 3484 Hanley Rd, Perrysburg, OH 43551 +1 419-837-9500, .
|Routes through Perrysburg