Pentwater is in West Michigan.
- Mason County Airport (12 miles)
- Fremont Municipal Airport (32 miles)
- Muskegon County Airport (43 miles)
- Wexford County Airport (60 miles)
- From Detroit, Lansing or Grand Rapids: Take I-96 West to US-31 North. From US-31 North take the Pentwater (Monroe Rd) exit and head west off the exit for three miles.
- From Ann Arbor: Take I-75 North to I-96 West and then get on US-31 North. From US-31 North take the Pentwater (Monroe Rd) exit and head west off the exit for three miles.
- From Jackson: Take US-127 North to I-96 West and then get on US-31 North. From US-31 North take the Pentwater (Monroe Rd) exit and head west off the exit for three miles.
- Beaches - Charles Mears State Park: this is Pentwater's public beach. There are also campsites. The pak is an easy walk from downtown.
- Boating - Pentwater is located on the shores of Lake Michigan and Pentwater Lake, both of which offer endless hours of boating entertainment
- Fishing - Pentwater is an ideal port for charter fishing in Lake Michigan
- Golfing - The Pentwater area boasts numerous golf courses of varying size, price, and difficulty.
- Motor Rentals - Nearby Silver Lake offers and excellent opportunity to rent dune buggies and quads. Also, Pentwater's local marinas rent Sea-Doos, jet skies, and boats to visitors.
- Music and Concerts - Pentwater restaurants feature live music and open mic nights during the summer months. The Civic Band plays free concerts in the village green each week.
- Salon, Spa, Massage - Pentwater offers a handful of local salons and spas in which to pamper yourself.
Main Street has stores that sell T-shirts and tourist knick-knacks.
Gull's Landing - great deck for sitting outdoors, along with live jazz and blues on certain evenings.
- Antler Bar. Pool table, outdoor deck, decent bar food. edit
- The Brown Bear. Another bar right on the main street. edit