Penns Grove is in Salem County, in the Delaware River Region of New Jersey.
- Take a walk along the Delaware River and see the soon to be constructed Penns Grove Riverwalk project .
- The house where the TV and movie actor John Forsythe (born John Freund on 29 January 1918) was born.
- The exact spot where Rome 1960 Olympic Gold Medalist and world record holder Don Bragg used do his pole vault training.
- The Saint James Roman Catholic Church not far from the Delaware River. Look for a statue of the Madonna and Child, an exact replica of the same statue found in the church, Madonna delle Grazie in Teramo (Abruzzo) Italy.
- Walk down to the old Willis Hardware Store.
- Go to the fall luncheon held every year at DiPaolo's restaurant for descendants, and their families, of immigrants from the small town of Valle San Giovanni in the Abruzzo Region of Italy.
- A piece of the Penns Grove Riverwalk before the prices go through the roof.
- DiPaolo's Italian Ristorante, 28 South Broad St., +1 856-299-4645]. Sample authentic food just as it is experienced in Valle San Giovanni and Valle Soprana in the beautiful Abruzzo Region of Italy. Don't forget to schmooze with the capo, Big Mikey, and to have a cannoli. Che buono!
- Roman Pantry, 447 Harding Highway, +1 856-299-5257 See where Bruce Willis comes for his subs when he visits "The Grove".
- Italian Kitchen, 339 N. Hook Road, +1 856-678-2098 The best food this side of Abuzzo Italy.
In a nearby town because you are not going to find a place in "The Grove" for a while.
- Visit nearby Pennsville and you will be equally impressed with what you see.