Peninsula is a city in Summit County.
- State Route 303 begins in Wakeman and ends near Windham. SR 303 runs East and West through downtown Peninsula.
- Riverview Road begins in Peninsula, turns into Merriman Road in Cuyahoga Falls and ends at Market Street in downtown Akron.
- State Route 8 runs North and South on Peninsula's Eastern border with Hudson.
- I-80, the Ohio Turnpike, runs through Peninsula, although there are no exits in Peninsula. I-271 intersects I-80 near Peninsula.
- Boston Mills / Brandywine Ski Resort 
- Fisher's Cafe and Pub, 1607 Main Street, (330) 657-2651
- Winking Lizard Tavern, 1615 Main Street, (330) 657-2770