Pedasí is a town in the Los Santos province of the Pacific West region of Panama.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout central Pedasi. The Wi-Fi network is named "InternetParaTodos" (Internet For All). Speeds are 1Mbps down and .5Mbps up (though can be slower at times). You'll need to setup an account by providing your name, email address and a phone number. Once you create an account on your device it will remember your device (using the device's MAC address) the next time you use it, but you will need to tap your number at the login screen to navigate. If you use a 2nd device, you can use the same info to make a "new" account.
- By Car : 4-4.5 hours drive from Panama City, direct on the Carretera Nacional.
- By Bus : via bus from Panama City to either Chitre or Las Tablas, then take a connection to Pedasi.
- By Air : Flights are three times weekly: Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. Charter flights are available daily during daylight hours.
- Isla Iguana y Playa Arenal
- Pueblito vía la bicicleta
- Dive-N-Fish Pedasi, (in the Pedasi Sports Club), . Boat trips to Isla Iguana, snorkeling trips, scuba diving, sport fising, whale watching, turtle watching are available through this shop. They also have rental and retail supplies for fishing and diving as well as sundry items such as sun tan lotion, motion sickness medication, etc. and are a good source of local information. Most diving and snorkeling activities are done around Isla Iguana where there are good shallow water coral formations and lots of tropical sealife. Morel Eels, Rays, Turtles, colorful tropical Fishes, and many other forms of sea life are to be found here. Turtle watching is done at night at Isla Cana. See the big sea turtles come in and lay their eggs on the beach of this semi-remote island where the nesting is protected. edit
- Surf at the playa Venao, waves for beginners and experienced surfers alike and possibility to take surf lessons.
- Beach Break Hotel and Surf Camp Provides surf lessons.
- Mano Surf and Juice, (behind Centro Commercial, one block from Dim's Hostal). M-Sa : 10AM-6PM. The shop sells long and short boards and also offers renting per day or longer Sells surf wax, other supplies and beach clothing/sandals. Also rents bikes. edit
- Restaurante Angela, (on the main road across from the Municipal Offices). Great local food at a great price serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. edit
- El Gringo Dusek, (on the main road). Owned and operated by a "Gringo", Joe Dusek. Joe was born in Panama to a military father. They went back to the States after the father's tour in Panama was complete. Joe retired from the U.S. Navy about a year ago and moved back to Pedasi to open the restaurant. It's the only place for miles and miles and miles where you can get BBQ ribs and a decent steak and the prices are very good. edit
- Restaurant Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (5 km from el Limon, past Pedasi), ☎ +507 995-2772, . Evening. Fixed price menu offering fresh seafood, meat, delicious pastry and Brazilian cocktails. US$25.00. edit
- Piza Gavilan, Playa Venao (30km from Pedasi)  Delicious Pizza and Salad as well as Fresh fruit juice are propose in this front beach restaurant.
- Mano Surf and Juice, (Behind Centro Commercial, one block from Dim's Hostal). M-Sa : 10AM-6PM. A new surf shop with juice bar &: free WiFi, serving fresh fruit juices, batidos and coffee. edit
- Restaurant Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (5 km from El Limon past Pedasi.), ☎ +507 995-2771, . evening. Fixed price menu with fresh seafood, meat, pastries and Brazilian cocktails. US$25. edit
- Casa Margarita, (In downtown Pedasi), . The B&B offers 5 guest suites with A/C, private hot shower bathrooms and a tapas hour. A large gourmet breakfast is included, which can be enjoyed on the terrace. Rooms from US$90. edit
- Pedasi Sports Club, (on the left across from the police station as you enter Pedasi driving from Las Tablas), . The club provides lodging with A/C suites and cabanas, hot water, satTV, swimming pool, restaurant and bar. They are able to assist with bookings for many tourism activities (see listing above under "Do"). The Club also provides storage for boats for people who would like to fish the prime areas around Pedasi but don't want to pull their boats around on trailers. Airport pick-up from Panama City or from the airport in Pedasi is available. 1 bedroom furnished apartments with pool-side garden patios and satTV are also offered at special long term rental rates. The Pedasi Sports Club has just been awarded the Padi Resort (diving) status. US$55. edit
- Posada Los Destiladeros, Playa Los Destiladeros (On the Pacific coast, 7kms from Pedasi, past el Limon), ☎ +507 995-2771 (email@example.com, fax: +507 995-2772), . 15 traditionally built bungalows and suites with direct ocean access on 550 ft of sand beach. Sits amid 8 hectares of carefully planted trees and tropical flowers. Swimming pool, 4 sundecks overlooking the Pacific Ocean, a 150² m living area, breakfast terrace, thatched roofed huts and several hideaways throughout the grounds for privacy and intimacy. US$60-200. edit
- Pedasito Hotel, Calle Agustin Moscoso, ☎ +507 995-2965, . checkin: 12noon; checkout: 12noon. Just off the town square. Includes a restaurant, cafe and lounge which serve local fare such as freshly caught tuna. 4 comfortable rooms are available with A/C, satTV, DVD player, private balconies, work desk, closets, hot water and common areas. Also includes free breakfast, and the reception area is adorned with works from some of Panama’s most prestigious painters like Hector Samaniego Sinclair and Jorge Ruiz Melgar. US$85. edit
- Cliff's Place, Calle Jose a Carrasquilla 330 (2 blocks south of the zocalo, 1 block west. Turn right at Casa Margarita.), ☎ 67604226 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 12:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. Cliff's Place has camping($7/per nigh per person) - unlimited spots,dorms ($10/night per person) with A/C - 4 bunks and a queen, and a private cabana ($25/per night per couple). There is a shared kitchen including a bbq and free wifi. There is a volleyball net and various hammocks. The traditional thatch palapa/rancho is a great place for $1 beers or insane electric orange drinks. Cliff's is a great base for trips to Isla Iguana and Venao. A true hostel for backpackers, families, and surfers exploring the Azuero Penninsula.www.CliffsPlacePedasi.com $7/$10/$25. (7d31'35.94,80d01'40.25) edit
- Beach Break hotel and Surf camp, Playa venao (30 minutes drive from Pedasi) ☎ +507-6245-2342  14 rooms, beach front hotel, shared kitchen and restaurant, Wifi, Hammocks, Swimming pool, Surf lessons and board rental. Staying at the Beach break hotel is not only enjoying the confort and relax next to the pool, it's experiencing the surf community and its amazing way of life. Surfers from all around the world, backpackers and family come to discover Playa venao and live a one-in-a-lifetime experience.