Parksville  is a small city on Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
It is located just off of the Island Highway (Highway 19), about 30 minutes northwest of Nanaimo.
- Parksville Beach Festival, on the beach, . 3 weeks in August. Annual sand sculpture contest and festivities.
- Arbutus Grove Motel, 1182 East Island Highway, ☎ +1 250 248-6422 (toll free: 1-888-667-7250), . Old-style roadside motel that has been recently renovated. All rooms come with microwaves and fridges, high speed internet and LCD TVs, and some rooms have full kitchens. Reviewers indicate the rooms are a bit small but the motel is excellent value for what you get. $85-105 (high season), $60-95 at other times.
- Beach Acres Resort, 25-1015 Resort Drive, ☎ +1 250 248-3424, . checkin: 11AM; checkout: 4PM. Beautiful ocean front resort located next to famous Rathtrevor park and a mile of warm sandy beach. Accommodations are 2 bedroom cottages or townhomes and duplex cottages 50 feet from the beach. All accommodations have full kitchens, fireplaces and ground level access. Plenty of parking and space for the children to room. 7 golf courses nearby. $112-375.
- The Beach Club Resort, 181 Beachside Drive, ☎ +1 250 248-8999, . Luxury hotel close to Parksville Beach.
- Sunrise Ridge, 1175 Resort Drive, (toll free: 1-866-812-3224), . Beachfront resort with views, swimming pools and exercise facilities.
|Routes through Parksville