Panzano is a town in the Chianti wine region of Tuscany, Italy. Some important wineries in the region are located near the town.
- Villa Cafaggio, Via San Martino in Cecione 5, 50022 Panzano in Chianti (FI), ☎ 055/8549094, . Quality producer of Chianti Classico. Visits from Mon to Sat by appointment. edit
- Fontodi, 50020 Panzano in Chianti, ☎ +39 055 852005, . Chianti Classico and Super Tuscans. Also olive oil. edit
- Restaurant Villa Sangiovese, ☎ +39 055 85 24 61 (fax: +39 055 85 24 63). Panoramic view out over the vineyards, olive trees and cypresses of the Chianti hills. edit
A good range of owner-direct accommodations are listed on the web site for Panzano http://www.panzano.com
- Greve in Chianti - 10 minutes from Panzano, market town for the Chianti Classico area
- Fonterutoli - tranquil and beautiful wine village 30 minutes from Greve in the direction of Siena