Palu is the capital of Central Sulawesi province in Indonesia.
Mutiara Airport (IATA: PLW) is located 10km from Palu and has flights to Balikpapan, Jakarta, Luwuk, Makassar, Surabaya and Tolitoli.
- KFC, Jl. Sultan Hasanuddin I No. 15, ☎ +62 451 425156, . 6am-10pm. edit
- Kaledo and UveMpoi, Road to Donggala. Traditional food made from oax foot, same as Makassar's Konro, which is made from ribs. Kaledo taste is hot and sour. edit
- Black Canyon Coffee, . Nice restaurant with free wi-fi and live music. Food ranges from 30-100k edit
- Palu City Hotel. Relatively nice, wifi in the breakfast area and lobby only. edit
- Pelangi Hotel. checkout: 12pm. Perfect for travellers on a budget. Big, simple, cleanish rooms, western toilet (some have no seats), Indonesian shower. Close to warungs, supermarket and a university with very cheap wi-fi. 5 minute walk to beach/food market 100(fan)-150(AC). edit