Palm Beach is a city in Florida.
Palm Beach International Airport (IATA: PBI), 1000 Turnage Boulevard, (561) 471-7420, . This is a small, yet highly adequate airport. While both the Miami and the Fort Lauderdale airports are busy, PBI is easy to get in and out of, and is about 2 min from downtown West Palm Beach. Travelers flying into South Florida or the Bahamas should strongly consider PBI.
Greyhound has a bus station in Downtown WBP, right next to the Tri-Rail station. 
To get from the airport to Palm Beach by transit, you can take the #44 to the Tri-Rail station, and then take the #41 bus.
TriRail has stops at the West Palm Beach Airport towards Magnolia Park and Miami Airport.
The #41 bus is the only form of transit on the island, but unfortunately, it only has a few trips a day, and doesn't run Sundays.
Go to the Beach. There are many in the area that are clean and open for swimming.
- Michelle Bernstein at The Omphoy, 2842 South Ocean Blvd. edit
- Cafe Boulud, 301 Australian Avenue. edit
- Sloan's, 112 S Clematis St. $. edit
- Palm Beach Grill, 340 Royal Poinciana Way. $. edit
- The Cheesecake Factory, 11800 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Moderately priced food with large portions and an emphasis on presentation. Natural home of dozens of varieties of cheesecake. $$. edit
- Nick and Johnnie's, 207 Royal Poinciana Way, ☎ 561 655 3319. 11 am to 1 am. New American cuisine with an emphasis on local seafood. Family Friendly. Live music on the weekends. $$. edit
- Nick and Johnnie's, 207 Royal Poinciana Way, ☎ 5616553319. 11am - 1 am. New American cuisine with an emphasis on local seafood. Family Friendly. Live music on the weekends. $$.
- Cucina dell'arte, 257 Royal Poinciana Way, ☎ 561 655 0770. 7 am to 3 am. New and classic Italian cuisine in the setting of a classic Florentine cafe. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, late-night $$$. edit
- ChaCha's Latin Fresh Kitchen, 150 Worth Avenue, ☎ 5618338800. 11 am to 2 am. Palm Beach's only Latin restaurant. Features tapas, tacos, tequilas and rums. Beautiful ambience, festive atmosphere, delicious food and drink. $. edit
- The Omphoy Ocean Resort, 2842 South Ocean Boulevard, .
- The Brazilian Court Hotel, 301 Australian Avenue, .
- Breakers. edit
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 100 S. Ocean Blvd., ☎ (888) 306-4894, . $199-$500. edit
|Routes through Palm Beach