|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Palić is a city in Serbia.
- Palić – E-75 Highway (3,2 km)
- Palić – SUBOTICA (8 km)
- Palić – Horgoš (Bordercrossing (20 km)
- Palić – Kelebija ((Bordercrossing) (20 km)
- Palić – Novi Sad (100 km)
- Palić – Beograd (181 km)
- Palić – Szeged (Hungary) (40 km)
- Palić – Budapest (175 km)
- Serbian Railways 
- Hungarian Railways 
Palic, the 7 km long lake and tourist centre used to be an elite resort and spa at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries. The image of Palic has permanently been changing, improving and modernising, although it avoided the temptation of industrialisation.
The two architects, Komor and Jakab, who left a permanent impression on the architecture of the city, also designed remarkable buildings in Palic as well, and these were also built in Hungarian art nouveau and dominated by woodcarvings inspired by folk handicrafts.
- The Water Tower, now the symbol of Palic, was built at the beginning of the 20th century as a multipurpose facility: a water tower, gate of the resort and a tram station.
- The construction of the Grand Terrace ended in 1911 and at that time it was also used as a multipurpose facility (confectionery, restaurant, while the upstairs premises were intended for entertainment and balls).
- Two open terraces embellish the front of the building and they are decorated by magnificently carved parapet. Right in front of the Grand Terrace is the tiniest art nouveau style, special purpose facility, the Musical Pavillion, which, in the spirit of time, used to be a venue for promenade concerts.
- A memorial fountain was erected in the honour of the completion of constructions in the city and Palic, which perfectly fit in the newly created atmosphere of the promenade in front of the Grand Terrace and the Musical Pavilion on the lake front.
- The Women’s Beach is another magnificent example of art nouveau style buildings.
- The colourful resort houses-villas round up the Palic image. Villa Lujza was built in eclectic style and Bagolyvár (an interesting name for an interesting building: “the owl’s castle) are “Swiss-type” villas, and their roofs are covered with multicoloured plain tiles made by the Zsolnay Manufacture.
- In the heart of the Grand Park there is specific facility, the Summer Stage, where the Palic International Film Festival is held every summer.
Palić Film Festival, . The Palic Summer Stage hidden in the shade of the Grand Park's hundred year old trees opens its gates to the Palic International Film Festival during the third week of July. This Festival is dedicated to the promotion of the most recent productions in the European filmmaking and is accompanied with various programmes.
- Summer3p (Electronic Music Festival), Thermal Pool, Muski Strand, ☎ +38163589598, . Summer3p is the second largest electronic music festival in Vojvodina. It lasts for 4 days and usually takes place at the end of July. edit
- Mala gostiona****, Park heroja 9, +38124 / 753-447, .
- Riblja čarda****, Obala Lajoša Vermeša bb, +38124 / 755-040, .
- Vila Viktorija****, Jezerska 15, +38124 / 754-497.
- Abraham, Horgoški put 132, +38124 / 755-012.
- Akac, Kizur Ištvana 6, +38124 / 064.120.29.46
- Brvnara, Vikend naselje bb, +38124 / 753-431, .
- Fontana, Vikend naselje bb, +38124 / 753-034, .
- Jadran Horgoški put 35 +38124 / 755-104
- Kanjiški put 56 +38124 / 604-030 
- Hajdukovo, Borisa Kidriča 30+38124 / 758-335
- Sunjog čarda Hajdukovo, Vizitorski centar +38124 / 758-083 www.ludas.rs]
- Vinski dvor Hajdukovo, Hajdukovo bb +38124 / 754-645 
Paprika čarda, Vikend naselje bb, +38124 / 63/727-42-35.
- Shiraz, Palićki put bb, +38124 / 686-220, 
- Master Palić, 10/2 , 1/1 , 2/2 APT Kanjiški put 17a, ☎ 024/ 602-540, 024/753-111 (email@example.com). CATV, telephone, mini bar, internet-caffe, wifi, climatized edit
- Hotel Jezero, Park heroja 15, ☎ 753-112, . edit
- Hotel Park, Park heroja 15, . edit
- Hotel Prezident, Olge Penavin 2, ☎ 622-662, . edit
- Hotel Villa Regina, Splitska aleja 21, ☎ 754-695, . edit
- Tourist Information Office, Kanjiški put 17/a, +381 24 753-111, firstname.lastname@example.org
Official site: www.palic.rs