Palermo is a province in Sicily, Italy.
- Palermo — throbbing capital, plenty of sights
- Castelbuono — a very pleasing town near Cefalù which is the self proclaimed capital of the madonie national park.
- Cefalù — Sicily's main beach resort, with an attractive old town
- Madonie — Madonie National Park, the national Park in the Heart of Sicily
- Monreale — impressive norman cathedral above Palermo, offering great mosaics
- Himera (Imera) — Greek colony, founded in 648.BC on the north coast
- Solunto — Punic ruins near Santa Flavia, Palermo
- Ustica — diving center near Palermo