Page is a city in northern Arizona.
The city is best known for its two main attractions, Antelope Canyon and Lake Powell.
Warning: Although the canyons are beautiful, they can sometimes be dangerous. In 1997 a flash flood swept into Lower Antelope Canyon and killed 12 hikers.
- Lake Powell, is a destination "hot-spot" with its breathtaking scenery and welcoming environment. The lake caters to every traveler with secluded spots for relaxation and camping and deeper waters for boating, tubing, and jet-skiing. Lake Powell is also a gateway to many world-famous attractions such as Rainbow Bridge in Utah.
Antelope Canyon is a "slot canyon", a narrow chasm in erosions in sandstone. Years of water and sand has rounded the edges to form curves and flowing shapes in the rock. Photographers love the beauty and unique shapes and lighting conditions of the canyons. Flash flooding still occurs in the canyon and may, at times, result in up to several months of closing. Since 1997 the area has been accessible only by permit as it is now a Navajo Tribal Park.
- Entrance Station Hours, Coppermine Rd. (Navajo Route 20). Summer (March-Oct) 8AM-5PM. Station is closed Nov - Feb, but Lower and Upper Antelope Canyon are both open. Office Hours M-F 8AM-5PM. Entry Fees: Adults $6; under 8: free. No camping is allowed in the park. Access is by guided tour only.
- Antelope Canyon Park Office, (928) 698-2808 voice (928-698-3360 fax, email : email@example.com), . The office is located next to the monkey banana House, which is three miles south of Page, Information and permits can be obtained for Water Holes Canyon and the Rainbow Bridge trails.
Horseshoe Bend is the name for a horseshoe-shaped meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona, in the United States. It is located 5 miles (8.0 km) downstream from the Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, 7 miles (11.2 km) upriver from mile zero of the Grand Canyon, and about 4 miles (6.4 km) southwest of Page. Accessible via a ½-mile (0.8 km) hike from U.S. Route 89, it can be viewed from the steep cliff above. According to Google terrain maps, the overlook is 4,200 feet (1,300 m) above sea level and the Colorado River is at 3,200 feet (980 m) above sea level making it a 1,000 feet (300 m) drop.
- Colorado River Raft Float - from Glen Canyon Dam to Lees Ferry. A 3-hour or so float offered by Colorado River Discovery.
- Boat tours of Lake Powell
- Upper Antelope Canyon, . A slot canyon with partially closed top. Entrance Fee $6 plus compulsory tour fee $25. edit
- Lower Antelope Canyon, . A slot canyon with a more open top, so pictures come out better than in the upper Antelope Canyon. Entrance fee $6 plus compulsory tour fee of $20. You can ask for a photographer's tour for the same price, but they require you to have a tripod (as the proof that you're a photographer). edit
- Invert Sports 888-205-7119  Luxury vacation rentals and guided watercraft tours including; boats, jet skis, waverunners, houseboats, stand up paddle boards, wakeboards, water skis, water trampolines, other water toys, water sport lessons, and private tours at all Lake Powell Marinas.
- Fiesta Mexicana Restaurant - has good Mexican food even though it is a chain.
- Starlite Restaurant, 46 South Lake Powell Blvd, +1 928 645-3620. The Starlite serves both American and Chinese food and has been in business for over 30 years in Page.
- Slackers, 635 Elm Street,(928) 645-5267. Good ol' fashioned burger joint. A Page staple, serves burgers, fries, sandwiches, beers and features an adjoining ice cream parlor, The Big Dipper.
There is an abundance of bars and drinking places in Page, mostly along South Lake Powell Blvd. Here are a few and their specialties.
- Bowzer's Sports Bar, 24 N Lake Powell Blvd., (928) 645-2682. Typical sports bar with bar food.
- Dam Bar & Grille, 644 N Navajo Dr., (928) 645-2161. This is a warehouse-themed bar and restaurant that is beautifully decorated. Many say it's the best around.
- Best Western at Lake Powell, 208 N Lake Powell Boulevard, +1 928 645-5988, Toll-free: +1 888 794-2888, Fax: +1 928 645-2578, .
- Dreamkatchers Lake Powell Bed & Breakfast (Bed and Breakfast), 1055 S. American Way, ☎ +1 435 675-5828, . checkin: 3:00 P.M.; checkout: 11:00 A.M.. Full Breakfast Included, Free Parking, Free Wifi, Three (3) Guest Rooms priced at $135-$165. (37.05997179135274,-111.64409637451172) edit
- Holiday Inn Express,  751 S. Navajo Dr., +1 928 645-9000.
- Lake Powell International Hostel, 145 8th Avenue, +1 928 645-3898, Fax: +1 928 645-3898, Dorms from $20.00, every three dorms have their own kitchen, toilet and lounge. Wifi, TV, free breakfast.
- Motel 6,  637 S Lake Powell Boulevard, +1 928 645-5888, Fax: +1 928 645-0009.
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell,  287 N. Lake Powell Blvd, +1 928 645-8851, Toll-free: +1 800 826-2718, Fax: +1 928 645-2053.
- Rodeway Inn Page Arizona,  107 South Lake Powell Blvd, +1 928 645-2406, Toll-free: +1 800 826-2718, Fax: +1 928 645-2053.
- Courtyard Page at Lake Powell, 600 Clubhouse Drive, ☎ 1-928-645-5000, . checkin: 3:00PM; checkout: 11:00AM. Overlooking Arizona's breathtaking Glen Canyon National Recreation Area and the pristine waters of Lake Powell.. $99. edit
- Page Lake Powell Campground (PLPC), , 849 S. Coppermine Rd., phone 928-645-3374, centrally located right in town. Tent sites $18, Full hookup $27.
- Wahweap RV Park, , 100 Lakeshore Drive., phone 800-528-6154. Sites with no hookups are $24. Full hookup $43.50. Free WiFi is available but the signal may be weak in parts of the campground and the connection may be slow. This could be a seasonal problem.
- Lone Rock Beach, , per vehicle $10, no hookups.
- Page Public Library has free WiFi available in an excellent facility and a great setting. Pick up logon specifics at the main desk. Located at 479 South Lake Powell Blvd.
- Lees Ferry - a historic crossing-place of the Colorado, about an hour from Page on Rte 89 Alt. Hike up the Paria River Valley, look for condors from the Navajo Bridge and stay at a nice campground overlooking the River ($12).
Nearby places (3+ hour drive:)