Ozona , "The Biggest Little Town in the World," is an unincorporated town in Texas, about an hour south-west of San Angelo. It is the county seat (in fact, sole town) of Crockett County.
 Get in
A traveler may visit Ozona via Interstate 10 or Texas Highway 163. A municipal airport is also available.
 Get around
Ozona has no public transportation. Private car (or pickup truck) is the usual method of travel.
- Davy Crockett Statue, 11th Street, on town square. Comemorates the namesake of the county. edit
- Crockett County Courthouse, Ave. D.. edit
The area is known for its hunting. The Ozona Chamber of Commerce maintains a list of leases .
- Whitetail Deer
- Hitchin' Post. edit
- Dairy Queen, IH-10 at Ave. C., ☎ 325-392-5000 | 11.72mi. That Texas favorite, DQ is available in even Ozona. $10. edit
- Hillcrest Motel, Business Loop 466, ☎ 325-392-5515 (fax: 325-392-3677). All ground floor rooms, guest laundry, pets allowed. edit
- Best Western Ozona, 1307 Ave. A. (exit 365), ☎ 325-392-3791 (fax: 325-392-5277). Accessible rooms available, guest laundry, no pets. edit
- Travelodge, 8 11th St., ☎ 325-392-2656 (fax: 325-392-4152). Pool, refrigerators, breakfast, pets and smoking in some rooms. edit
 Get out
This is about the only way you'll find anything worth more than a few minutes.