Ottawa County  is in Northwest Ohio.
The islands listed below are either in Ottawa County or close to it. Some like Pelee, are in Canada, different fishing license required.
- Hen Island - Property of the Quinnebog Club.
- Green Island Lighthouse.
- Kelleys Island. Tourist destination (Erie County)
- Middle Bass Island. Tourist destination
- North Bass Island. Tourist destination
- Pelee Island. Tourist destination - Canada.
- Rattlesnake Island. Private island owned by a club, membership required
- South Bass Island. The most significant tourist destination containing the town of Put-in-Bay.
- Sugar Island.
- Turtle Island. Privately owned vacation homes
- West Sister Island Wildlife Refuge.
- Pelee Point Ontario, Canada mainland.
- East Harbor State Park, Northeast part of Ottawa County, on the north part of Catawba Island, off of Route 63, on the shores of Lake Erie. 365 electric sites, 205 non-electric sites, showers, flush toilets, dump station, launch ramp, camp store, pet camping, two Rent-A-RV units on full-service sites, two deluxe camper cabins, dock rentals, restaurant, marina, fishing, hunting, 7-mile trail, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe courts, playground equipment and a 1,500-foot sand beach.
When visiting Ohio Counties, you will find that the best road maps are usually free from County Engineers offices: Ottawa County Engineer's Office, 315 Madison Street, Room 106, Port Clinton, Ohio 43452. PH:(419)734-6777, .
- Ottawa County Sheriff's Office  ,315 Madison Street, Port Clinton, Phone: 419-734-4404.
Wikipedia:Ottawa County, Ohio