Ostuni  is a city in the province of Brindisi in the region of Apulia (Puglia), Italy.
- The geography of Ostuni is stunning. The landscape has a unique pallet: from the red earth grow silvery olive trees crowned with green, while the while city stretches before you under an azure sky.
- The ancient heart of Ostuni is a maze of corridors and stairs, twisting up to a pinnicle with views for miles and miles.
- The coast near Ostuni hosts a few good places to take in some sun or go for a dip; nearby spiaggia Torre Cane is a favourite of the locals, although quieter spots abound as well.
- The friendly Azienda Agricola "Lo Sperone" Agriturismo (Lo Sperone) is a wonderful agritourism find. You'll stay just outside the city (Via Cisternino - 72017 Ostuni) and be treated to farm-grown vegetables and olive oil, breakfast each morning, and engaging conversation (should you desire it). Tel. 0831 339124
- Masseria Cappuccini, C.da galante, ☎ 333.4120241 ([email protected]), . Good value compared to hotels. Close to beaches and town center. edit
- Masseria Ferri, c.da Ferri, ☎ 080 439 5483 ([email protected]), . Good value compared to hotels. Close to beaches and town center. edit