Orono is a city in Maine. It is home to the University of Maine.
- Bangor International Airport, 287 Godfrey Boulevard (Exit 46 or 47 on Interstate 95), Phone: +1 207 947-0384, . Passenger airlines: Allegiant Air, Continental Express, Delta Connection, and US Airways Express.
- Concord Coach Lines, . Service from Portland and Boston when Spring and Fall classes are in session at UMaine.
- Collins Center for the Arts, College Av. at University of Maine, Phone: +1 207 581-1110, .
- Hudson Museum, 5746 Maine Center for the Arts at University of Maine, Phone: 207-581-1901, . One of the best Native American museums in the country.
- Eat pizza at Pat's Pizza in the downtown area.
- Take a walk on the Orono Bog Walk .
- Best Western Black Bear Inn & Conference Center, 4 Godfrey Drive, Phone: +1 207 866-7120, Fax: +1 207 866-7433, .