Oregon City is a city in Portland Metropolitan Area.
- McLoughlin House, 713 Center Street, . Wed-Sat 10-4. John McLoghlin was the head of the British Hudson Bay Company in the Oregon Country. His house has been preserved as a museum of the fur trade and settlement of Oregon.
- Willamette Falls, viewpoint along Hwy 99E at 2nd Street. . This natural horseshoe-shaped waterfall is the second largest by volume in the United States after Niagara Falls.
- McMenamins Oregon City 102 Ninth St, Oregon City, OR 97045, (503) 655-8032 .
- Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel, 1900 Clackamette Drive, Oregon City, OR 97045, (503) 655-7141 .
- Clackamette RV Park, 1955 Clackamette Drive, Oregon City, OR 97045, .