Omak  is a city in the North Cascades region of Washington State.
- US-Hwy 97 Omak is 160mi/256km (3hr) north from Ellensburg and another 48mi/77km (:45min) from Omak to Osoyoos, BC by Lake Osoyoos, just over the U.S./Canadian border. From I-90, access to US Hwy 97 is off of Exit #106 and the first left by the freeway.
- Northwestern Trailways, Havillah Road Printing & Post @ 23 E Apple Rd (E Apple Rd & Juniper), ☎ 509-838-4029 (toll free: 1-800-366-3830), . operates the state's "Travel Washington Apple Line" bus  between Ellensburg, Wenatchee & Omak. The Havillah Road Printing (23 E Apple Rd) location is both ticket agency and stop location. There's an additional stop only at Exxon Food Mart at 800 E Riverside Dr (E Riverside & Hwy 97). edit
- Omak Lake, Southeast of town. A public beach is located at the north end of the lake, along with boat access. edit
- Okanogan Valley Golf Club, 105 Danker Cutoff Rd., ☎ +1 509-826-6937 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 509-826-4043), . March-October. $15/23 (9/18 holes). edit
- The Breadline Cafe, 102 Ash Street, tel: +1 509-826-5836. Hours: Tu-Sa 11AM-9PM, .
- The Courtyard Downtown, 28 N. Main, tel: +1 509-846-0173. Hours: 9AM-6PM. Has internet access.
- Hometown Pizza, 738 Riverside (next to the bowling alley), tel: +1 509-826-3333. Hours: M-Sa 11AM-9PM.
- Koala Street Grill & Neighborhood Bar, Hwy. 97 (next to Omak Inn), tel: +1 509-826-6375. Hours: Daily 6AM-9:30PM.
- Magoo's Restaurant, 24 N. Main, tel: +1 509-826-2325. Hours: Daily 6AM-3PM.
- Rancho Chico Mexican Restaurant, 22 N. Main, tel: +1 509-826-4757. Hours: Daily.
- Tequila's Mexican Restaurant, Okoma Drive, tel: +1 509-826-5417. Hours: Daily.
- Motel Nicholas, 527 E Grape St, tel: +1 509-826-4611.
- Stampede Motel, 215 W 4th St, tel: +1 509-826-1161.
- Royal Motel, 514 Riverside Dr, tel: 1 509-826-5715.
- Rodeway Inn & Suites, 122 N Main St, tel: +1 509-826-5635.