Omaezaki (御前崎)  is a small coastal town in Shizuoka Prefecture.
- Route 150 joins Omaezaki with Hamamatsu to the west and Shizuoka to the north.
- Route 473 (Aino Bypass) connects Omaezaki to from the Toumei Expressway at the Aino Interchange.
- Hamaoka Sand Dunes (浜岡砂丘, Hamaoka Sakyu), off Route 150.
- Marine Park Omaezaki, Minato-ku, ☎ 0548-63-2001. 8AM-5PM. A couple of nice sheltered beaches at the end of the cape. Lifeguards and concession stands. Camping is possible.
- Omaezaki Lighthouse, Route 240 (above the Marine Park). Built in 1874.
- Fishing Boat Sightseeing Tours, next to Omaezaki Marine Park, ☎ 0548-63-3111. Good for taking photographs of Mount Fuji across the water.
- Omaezaki Minato Summer Festival, Omaezaki Marine Park, ☎ 0548-63-2001. Fireworks festival in early August. There were more than 125,000 people at last year’s festival.
- Palomino Pony Club, (near the big red ''torii'' downtown), ☎ 0537-86-8757. A large area for horse-riding.
- Canteloupe. Locally grown specialty fruit.
- Omaezaki Grand Hotel (御前崎グランドホテル, Omaezaki Gurando Hoteru), Route 240, ☎ 548-63-3333, .