Oklahoma City : Adventure District
Oklahoma City's Adventure District of Oklahoma City is in the Northeast part of the city and part of the Frontier Country region of Oklahoma.
Located at the crossroads of Interstate 35 and Interstate 44, the Adventure District includes seven attractions and two restaurants within a two-mile area.
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, 1700 N.E. 63rd Street, ☎ +1 405-478-2250, . Daily 9AM-5PM. Western exhibitions, art and historical memorabilia. $8.50/7/4/Free (Adults, Seniors 62+, Children 6-12, Children under 6). edit
- National Softball Hall of Fame, 2801 NE 50th Street, ☎ +1 405-424-5266, . May-Sept: M-F 9AM-4PM, Sa 10AM-4PM, Su 1PM-4PM; Oct-April: M-F 9AM-4PM. edit
- Oklahoma State Firefighters Museum, 2716 NE 50th Street, ☎ +1 405-424-3440 (email@example.com), . M-Sa 9AM-4:30PM, Su 1PM-4:30PM. Collection of fire-fighting gear and equipment that dates back to the 1700's. $4/3/2/Free (Adults/Seniors/Children/Children under 6). edit
- Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, 2101 Northeast 50th Street, ☎ +1 405-424-3344, . Memorial Day-Labor Day: Daily 9AM-6PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day: Daily 9AM-5PM. $7/4/Free (General/Children 3-11 & Seniors 65+/Children under 3). edit
- Science Museum Oklahoma, 2100 NE 52nd St., ☎ +1 405-602-6664 or 1-800-532-7652 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . M-F 9AM-5PM, Sa 9AM-6PM, Su 11AM-6PM. Exhibits, planetarium and one OmniDome show: $13.50/10.25 (General/Children 3-12 & Seniors 65+). edit
- Cinemark Tinseltown USA, 6001 Martin Luther King Ave., ☎ 1-800-FANDANGO Express Code 1187#, . $5.50/3.50 (Adult evening ticket/Children, Seniors, and Matinee). edit
- Remington Park Racing Casino, 1 Remington Place, ☎ +1 405-424-1000 or 1-800-456-9880, . Su-W 10AM-12AM, Th 10AM-2AM, Sa-Su 10AM-3AM. free admission. edit