Ojai is a city in Ventura County in California.
- Farmer and the Cook, Meniers Oaks. Locally owned vegetarian restuarant and produce shop. Hightlights include organic salad bar that is picked fresh from the owners own farm! edit On thursday mornings you can even help harvest greens on this lovely farm, and that entitles you to a free salad for lunch!
- Ojai Cafe Emporium, 108 S Montgomery St (just off main drag on Montgomery), ☎ (805) 646-2723, . Mon-Sun 7 am - 3 pm. Bakery and cafe with outdoor patio. edit
- Boccali's, 3277 Ojai Ave (A couple miles past town on Ojai Ave., coming from the West), ☎ (805) 646-6116, . Mon-Tue 4 pm - 9 pm; Wed-Sun 12 pm - 9 pm. Cash only Italian dining with lots of outdoor patio space. Local landmark. edit
- Best Western Casa Ojai, 1302 E Ojai Avenue, ☎ +1 805 646-8175 (toll free: +1 800 255-8175, fax: +1 805 640-8193), . edit
- Ojai Valley Inn, Resort & Spa, 905 Country Club Road, Tel (805) 646-1111, . This AAA Five Diamond Award winning Southern California resort offers a luxury spa, championship golf school, and access to local activities such as wine tasting, tennis, and horseback riding.
Friday , saturday and sunday from 7pm-9pm catch some amazing local music and dine in complete comfort at the Farmer and the Cook, on El roblar in Meiners Oaks